mothers day

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Fractual_, May 8, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what are you all doing for mothers day?

i think moms go very unappreciated, considering they do most of the shit that needs to be done.

2. Velouria

Velouria Member

I got my mom a really pretty silver planter and I filled it with stuff she likes, like nail polish, candy, a bracelet, etc. Other than that I think we are just going out to eat.

3. pomunus

pomunus Member

Me and my sister went and took pictures of us together today and we are gonna get her a few other things she likes. Then my aunts and grandma want to have dinner so I think I will be doing that but I might be at a J5 concert instead.

4. WeAreGod

WeAreGod Member

I made her a card and won some flowers yesterday, which i gave to her already. Me her and my brother are going to Paramount's Kings Island like every year & getting our season passes & playing for a few hours. There are never any lines on Mother's day ^_^

5. realiseddreams

realiseddreams Member

I saw this website that was selling messages in a bottle for $50-$60, which I didn't have, and was like, I can do that. So I made her one with a few quotes about mothers on the parchment. Cost me less than $10. I'm not cheap, I just don't have a lot of money. It's cute though. I love writing on the parchment, which I made, and calligraphy is a lot of fun. I hope she likes it.

6. FreshPhish

FreshPhish Member

J5, man I'm jealous. Was on the guest list for their New Orleans show but couldn't make it out.

I'm going to Lowe's with my mom and she's going to pick out some plants for the two of us to plant together.

7. attackmole

attackmole Member

Hmmm...... Well, i made my mom a card, and got her some flowers. And i'm gonna be nice to her all day 2morrow of course.

8. Marlyn

Marlyn Member

I'm drawing her a magnificant art picture...

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

We're taking my mummy out to brunch. Then next week once I finally get my paycheck, I'm getting her a diamond ring or neckalce...:)And also a pic of all the family holding a sign that says "We love you!"

10. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Mothers Day is overrated.
    Stop being brainwashed!!

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yikes.:eek:

unless you appreciate all the shit your mom does every day of the year, i dont think it too much to make things easy on her for a day, and do something nice.

im anything but brainwashed, buddy.

12. thepixies

thepixies Member

hehehe you tell him, whoah i swear mothers day was about errr several months ago, but i got my mum a bonzai tree

13. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

My mom is ignoring me today. :)

:(