Mother's Day Mess

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by honeyhannah, May 9, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

So I'm cutting it very close, but I just thought of this idea. My mom is allergic to flowers, and I wanted to give her more than the card and poem I made for her. Does anyone know how to make those paper flowers? Someone made them for me a few valentine's before and I can't think of how they were made or exactly how they were configured but it had a stem that I'm sure I could figure out. I just don't know how to make the flower. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated thanks.

And there is absolutely nothing left of this forum in the old format, I looked there first!

2. Graham

Graham Member

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Thanks a lot, its not exactly the kind I was thinking of but it will do. Thanks very much!

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i used to get silver, yellow and green sparkley pipe cleaners and twist em into little daiseys :) they were pretty cute

5. Dilapidated

Dilapidated Member

Wow. That's an awesome site. I just found myself lost in it for a good half hour. *adds to favourites*

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

you can get a silk flower, and stick it in a pot with a bit of foam and moss... looks nice