Mother F***

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by DarkLunacy, Jun 6, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Meh I just feel a need to seriouslly bitch about now. Alright so my brothers friend is online and he likes to talk to me about stuff (like if he needs help on drug info, or keep me updated on my bro) and he starts talking about how all my old so called friends were talking shit about me. Came as no surprise to me except for my best friend Travis talkin serious shit. Like I had a quicky with a chick and he was in the house and it was a 2 minute mark (not my proudest moment lol) and he was blowing it out of proportion and turned it into us at a concert and going to the bathroom and coming out before the song was halfway over. I called bullshit, set the kid straight, no shame about it right and he goes, "Well yeah but Travis has a lot of naked chick stories" and I was like "Yeah man their stories. He has so many drug trips and has rolled so many times but when he bought a tab off me he asks me how long the average roll lasts. Dont believe everything he says" then he goes "Oh yeah man he got his huge bong" and I couldnt help but laugh. During his and my first roll we both found God in different forms. He claimed to become an absolutionist. He told me for about a week how he was done with drugs, their evil. So I quoted him and said "what a joke" and then he comes out with,"dude I was never talking shit about you"
    "Uh.... ok"
    "This is Travis you asshole and I caught you talking shit"
    "Yeah man I think your full of shit and a fuckin dick. So what man"
    Then he got all holier than thou and I pointed out how he treated me like shit in front of people, and rubbed his bands succes (via my step dad who I hate)in my face and he kinda just blew me off. Fuck man... with friends like these. This is where my low self confidence stems. Damn I hate people some times.

2. Spinner

Spinner Member

Then why do conversate and hang out with them? Having friends is cool and all but if they treated me like that, I'd rather be alone.

3. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

man... maybe i'm too drunk and high to fully comprehend what you're getting across... on the other hand, i don't think it's too complex either... hold up, ain't this the 'relationship' forum?? oh word... i guess friendship's are relationships as well... aite, well i'd say fuck 'em hoes, just split from em or beat the shit out of em. Either way, that's just bad karma for you you know? like, going through bad vibes like that isn't gonna bring you no good... just chill bro, go... roll for me yea? damn, i wish i had some ex... aite well kick it, maybe i''ll come back here when i'm sober and say something more admirable... cheers

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

lol. Nothing like a drunken rant to bring light on the situation. Thanks.
    Spinner: Meh well its complicated... well not really. 1) I didnt think it was as bad as it was and 2)I'm weak

5. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

well i'm sober now, seems like i still can't point out the exact source of your dilemma. Just cut it off bro, slice that shit like a damn umbelical cord. CUT OUT THY EEEEVIL!!!!! sigh... well i'm not one to talk, i got my own shit to take care of, 'cept i ride with this girl morning and night so it's hard to avoid her and give us some time... oh well, if you can't afford to fuck 'em up, i guess you're stuck with diplomacy, try and sort things out, but if you feel that it was them in the bad and not you at all, ignore them (him?) and kick it with some other people; they'll come back if they're you're friends.... (dammit i keep saying them and they, but isn't it only one person????) cheers...

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yeah thats pretty much what I had to do cause I moved and all. It was just a bit irritating to know my old friends didnt wait five minutes after I left to talk shit.

7. grim_rebel

grim_rebel Member

yea... well i know all about movin bro... i've lived in four different continents and attended atleast half a dozen schools... i actually like it, i always or usually come back to old spots and kick it wit friends gettin high and clubbin... but that's just me... i like moving, it's pretty ill... things must always flow... nothing ever is, everything is becoming...

cheers man, wish you the best...