Most Xanax You've Taken at Once?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by waterfalls11, Jan 28, 2010.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

you look like my type of thing tho, if that's you in the picture...just sayin' lol:D

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

The most xanax I've ever done at once is around 30-50mg (as is always true with xanax-related stories, I cannot remember for certain), chased with mostly vodka and assorted unfinished drinks from a party I attended.

But the most sedatives I've ever taken at once (well, not all at once, but in the same general day or two binge) was:
    a bottle of tequila, 7x7.5mg zopiclone, around 20 or 30mg xanax, a bunch of OC 20s, a point of heroin and, for some fucked up reason, a huge overdose of JWH-018 (around 50-100mg). On the second day of this binge I showed up for my first day of class at a new high school!

3. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

well, how was your first day at that new high school, mid binge? O:

4. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

well, let's just say I made some interesting first impressions and obtained a terrible new reputation, but, fortunately it was my first day at a very heavily drugged highschool, so it was considered rather normal.

I was nodding out all over the place

5. Trips509

Trips509 Member

After a night of doing a bunch of MXE it was around 4 or 5am and I had to work at 8. I wanted to try and sleep so I took 6mg of xanax. Don't think I slept at all, and I thought I was sober. Got dressed and drove to work. Don't remember anything after that, but I woke up and it was 3pm, I get off work at 5. Also my car was missing but I thought my brother had borrowed it for some reason. So next day I walk to work and on my time sheet it said I left work the day before at 10am and my boss and coworkers kept asking me if I was ok now. Also my car was at work, I guess one of my coworkers had drove me home. Still don't know what happened as I tried to play it off and didn't feel like asking my boss what happened as I felt very lucky to still have a job.

6. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

Two one miligrams. Just for shits and giggles with a girlfriend. When im having a panic attack; i find myself Googling things like, "i fucking love Xanax."

7. ChrissySunshine

Shit, I feel like I killed this thread. fuckaroo.

8. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

you smoked it rather than eating it? What a horrible idea

9. ChrissySunshine

I've heard of people smoking it. Ewwww. I can only imagine the taste. To each its own I guess. Haha.

10. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

the most i have taken at once is not enough

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

too much

12. Synthetix

Synthetix Member

Think I did somewhere in the 15mg range, blacked out and woke up to notice I'd eaten about 30mg worth. Xanax is some messy stuff, used to love it, but Diaz is my benzo of choice now gotta say. Pure relaxation and not as much foggyness. Whenever I can get my hands on some Xanax though i eat it way too fast for my liking....

13. MoebRooklyn

MoebRooklyn Guest

im taking 12mg and i dont feel anything. I swallowed two, parachetud two and swallowed another two . Im starting to get worried bc im not feeling it and im having my bouts with madness and panice attacks are starting aginm my doctor is on vacation. what do i do. thanks.

14. MoebRooklyn

MoebRooklyn Guest

seriously help a brotha out, i dont want to mix alcohol with it bc of the side eeffects but i have no other choice.

15. ChrissySunshine

Do not mix it with alcohol!

It will kick in, don't worry.

Why'd you have to take that much anyway? Have you got a tolerance?

16. Xan_Man

Xan_Man Newbie

I never did.. n usually around 40 bars a day habbit.. not at once though.. however, when I wake up, I take 10 like clockwork

17. Xan_Man

Xan_Man Newbie

Most ever taken at once, was 25. I wasn't paying attention, but to be clear that's bars. 25 bars at once. That's scary. Im honestly afraid for my health. Going to detox this week. I don't plan on playing with the devil ever again after that. That's 25 at once, but usual daily use is around 40 bars.. thats an unreal tolerance.. never knocks me out, never loose my memory, that says a lot when 1 bar will do that to most.