Most Xanax You've Taken at Once?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by waterfalls11, Jan 28, 2010.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Xanax has never made me vomit.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Same here. lol

3. tdv123

tdv123 Guest

The most I've ever taken in one go is around 25-30mg

Usually when I take high doses of Xanax i usually just blank out & have no recollection of the night before.

4. DarkHollow623

DarkHollow623 Member

How do you take xanax? swallow a couple pills or sniff it?

5. JenRoman

JenRoman Guest

none yet

6. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

I can take 12-15mg with a good buzz. I have no burning desire to black out so i keep to a minimum plus it kind of a waste if you dont remember and feel like shit the next day(s). To each their own.....

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

One time I took about ten bars...what happend? Well, I don't know, all I know is the next day I was wondering where the bars went, and how I got home.

8. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

about 4 mgs or 2 bars...didn't really feel anything..just no anxiety and not a care in the world. My house could have been on fire and i still would have been playing xbox. But no black out and i am new to xanax

9. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

Oh man i ate a whole bunch after i sprain my ankle to try to sleep but i woke up gettin arrested, naked in bed i had no idea i left the room. The police told me i stole a truck and i must have walked 5 miles to get to it (possibly naked?) And drove home and cleaned it, then parked it several blocks away and came home to sleep. I was still high i guess so when they told me this i was like get.the.fuck.out i signed a confession and they let me go and i had to go to rehab and do probation. Super fuckin gay, and 100% true.

10. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

people really black out this back from just xanax...what you take 30 mg? jesus...were you drinking?

11. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

I have drank all day taking 1mg klons and washed down a couple bars i know of, But never "100% blackout" stage. I have walked home 12 miles in what my mind said 30 mins? Not too bad..... LOL But i remember buying beers for the walk and taco bell 2/3's the way home. I think that when you hit blackout, Its alcohol or extra drug added.

Even though i take up to 10mgs a day, I have to keep it under control now. When you do this for years everyday and when your young (16-24) you can take the large amounts and fair well.

Its not fun and id say to stay away if that didnt draw a crowd. Its a upside down world already and your slowing it down for fun. The plus side is the time and pack of cigarettes goes quickly lol when your in it for a cool buzz:2thumbsup:

12. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

jesus christ!!!!!!!

I took HALF OF ONE MILLIGRAM once and i did something bad lol..

wel, said something bad that ruined a relationship

13. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I once went on an acid trip, and 8 hours later all my friends were passed out (we were drinking too) and I was the last one awake, and couldn't sleep so I popped like 4 bars out of the 10 that I had. The strange part is that I woke up the next day and all my bars were gone... I think I ate them all hahaha

14. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

what about xanax are people attracted to? i've only done it a handful of times, and the blackout sensation isn't really interesting to me. pills aren't really my thing anyway, but i just don't get why people like it!

15. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

It's a savior for us with anxiety issues. having a anxiety attack..take half a pill and gone in about 10 min

16. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

alright, that makes sense. but i mean the people who take bars and bars, and just nod off. why?

17. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

^it has the tendency to cause redosing where the user is unaware of how many he/she has actually taken...because of the memory impairment, and the fact that you can be very intoxicated on xanax and not think you're that fucked up, but to other people, you look extrememly fucked up.

18. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

Most i've taken was like 2.5mg. I've got like 110 bars left but blacking out from it isn't really my thing.

19. Cygnis_A

Cygnis_A Guest

crushed up 4mg in total of Alprazolam (generic) and smoked it in a blunt, felt very tired a little while after so i passed out, woke up in the morning and when i opened my laptop a youtube vid was paused called "Relaxing Music"... but i dont remember using my laptop before falling asleep... and i was the only one home that night.

20. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

that's not really my type of thing, then. i guess someday i'll wanna black out though.