most wild acid story?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by streaker, Apr 27, 2007.

1. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Lol, there was this one time when my and my buddy took 5 drops out of the vial to the dome. Needless to say, it was one of the most intense sessions I have ever had combined with the purest Chronic my tastebuds had the opprotunity to enjoy. An hour had passes by after we had dosed (but we were already peaking after 30 minutes), we decided to walk to my house which was about 2 miles away. My buddy was on his bike and he said that he would ride up to the cornor store and get some OJ and that he would meet back up with me at the end of the street.

We met up and I just laughed my ass off when he came back with a big jug of Sunny D. I was literally on the ground crying laughing so hard. After that recovery, I took a drink while I made my way across the street to this patch of desert. I was half way across the street when a North LV police vehicle drove past us. My friend freaked out and tried to hurry me across the street. He and I thought for sure they were going to flip a bitch and come and get us. I mean 2 guys, 2:00 am, my friend who was 17 and out past cerfew, not to mention high as fuck. We hauled ass into the desert to avoid contact with the piggies. We made it about 100 yards into the desert and stopped to catch our breath and busting out in laughter again because of the small brush with the law. We drank some more Sunny D and my friend got kinda spooked. He said, "Dude, does it feel like we are being watched?", I stood there for a second and I too could feel the energy of something watching us. It turns out there was a rabbit looking at us. It freaked us both out, we accidently flushed it out and it took us off guard.

So we started to make our way to my house, we eventually got lost. There was no light whatsoever, not even the moon was out. Talk about pitch ass dark and being lost. Even myself who had walked across this patch of desert 1000 times over was confused about what direction to go. So we decided to post up for a few minutes and smoke another bowl of the chronic. After that we began to make our way again blind as hell only being able to see the stars clear as day, tripping over rocks and shit. Talk about worst walk in my life experiencing what it would be like if I were blind.

We finally made it to my house. It took us almost 3 hours to walk 2 miles. What an adventure. My friend took off home when the sun started to come up. Then I thought it would be a good idea to jump into the hot tub and relax. It was one hell of a night. And I enjoyed every second of it.

2. stonedblue

stonedblue Member

so it is possible to find some sid in the LV area. Cool. I havn't been able to find any.

3. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

This was like 6 years ago. It just so happened one of my friends went to the Cochella festival in Cali and brought back 5 vials. I cant find sid in the LV area atm.

4. Majestical`

Majestical` Member

I was at a doof in woop-woop, tripping balls on a tab of Divine Mind -
    We thought it'd be a good idea to go walkabout!

There's about 4 of us, running through the bush, on an Lunar Eclipse, tripping balls;
    we're running on all fours, howling, laughing, and then we stop.

We're in an huge open clearing, we can faintly hear the music behind us, so we decide to have a smoko.
    We're all sitting in a circle, laughing, making observations and smoking, after a while, it's unanimously and mutually agreed we just chill,
    without saying anything, for about 15 minutes staring into the sky, holding hands, etc.

Through out the night we'd been hearing about this Abandoned water tower -
    We'd talk about it, the whole reason we went walkabout was to trek to this place!

It turns out, 10metres behind us, is this fucking water tower!
    We hadn't even realised the whole time!

Me and my friend Haasy ended up climbing this relic, just as we got to the very top -
    I hear something.

The fucking ladder is snapping.

I'm swaying slowly, it's supported at the bottom, but not at the top -
    (note: due to circumstances beyond my control, i was suffering from 'ab fab' psychosis this night)
    Borderline shitting myself, and borderline cacking with Laughter, i'm shouting:
    'Patsy darling, sweetie, darling, i do believe i am about to die!'

Everyone's laughing down below me, until they realise, this ladder is breaking, and i'm stuck in the fucking air, tripping balls.

They're still laughing 5 minutes later.

I ended up jumping onto another borderline rotting wooden beam and climbing down -

Over all, it was a scary, hillarious, pivotal night.