Most sexy moment

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andy Schumer, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

There ate the threads for most lustful, most embarrassing. This time asking what was the moment that felt the sexiest. It can involve sex or not.

I have two of those and they have a sexual aspect. The top one for me is when I brought The young blondie at my place a few years ago.
    She had given me an amazing blowjob in my car when I picked her up and wanted nothing in return before.
    This time I see her and give her a ride again (I drove around a few times to catch her again after, and I lucked out that evening).
    I found her attractive and desirable, my heart was beating a little hard. Instead of bringing her home I asked if she wanted to come over to my place. She accepted.
    She was starving so I gave her food as we talked, had her taste some of my wine.
    She saw that I wanted something and asked, I said I wanted more than a blowjob from her, have her naked and for me. she said we should go to the bedroom. No foreplay or leading to.
    She was sort of standing there waiting so I stripped with a rising erection, she got me sitting on the edge of the bed. A low bed.
    She knelt in front of me and I thought she was going to give me a blowjob, one thing I really wanted is kiss her but I didn’t want to make her feel awkward. Her being 20 and me old enough to be her dad. But I didn’t need to ask or hint. She knelt there and moved closer and we kissed for a nice while.
    Kissing her felt like it was meant to happen.
    She knew I wanted to also when she took my penis and just held it the whole time we kissed, it was just special.
    I also reached under her top to caress her small breasts, I wanted them a lot. My hand resting there, I could feel her heart beating fast. That’s it for the sexy moment and then more happened.

She broke the kiss and started giving me oral, and again it was amazing.
    Then I had a condom out, she placed it on and she asked me to take her from behind.
    I did and loved it, caressed her breasts more than she was used to during that time.

I was more than pleased that I made her orgasm 4 times, then she let me give her a big one with my hands. She was not used to fingering so she didn’t want anymore. She didn’t want oral, I would have jumped at the chance if she had wanted it.
    The rest of the time together was nice but doesn’t contribute to the sexy moment of the story

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

The next one is last year when I met a new fwb for the first time one evening after we texted and talked on the phone until that evening.

I parked beside a building on the main street, when she arrived and I saw her I got a little excited and it was a few seconds later I knew my excitement was physical also.
    I was going to greet her with a hug but she went for kissing, I liked that better, and moved right up to me. She had her breasts lightly pressed against me and felt her move closer below as well, and I was aware I already had an erection that was very hard. I moved closer together with her and she knew what was pressing against her as we kissed. I held her tighter and from the way she took a deep breath I knew she liked how things were happening.

Then I asked if she wanted to go, we had plans. I was enjoying the kissing and the contact but that could be done without our jackets, and could be done in private.

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Cuddling and snuggling with my best fwb is actually the top, spending the weekend nights together staying there glued to each other for most of the night.