Most seriously believed nutcase of all time?

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by Bilby, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Who isn't a nutcase? We all just operate on a deficit of information. Society itself might not be sane. It all depends on what the truth is. Though some forsake the truth.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Don't be so mean to nutcases.... They aren't THAT bad.

RetiredHippie and Michael1985 like this.
  3. my front neighbour

4. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He should have been fired when he was a reporter in the EU who undeniably lied his ass off. Instead he was praised for it and eventually it made it possible for him to become prime minister. Wtf is wrong with this world...

DrRainbow likes this.
  6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Eric! and DrRainbow like this.
  7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

BELIEVED, is the key word here. It takes a nutcase to believe a nutcase. Wait maybe NUTCASE is the key word.

Bilby and Sambone like this.
  8. sherman march

sherman march Members

I nominate Jesus to at least be seriously considered.

9. Idlewild

Idlewild Members

Or an addle mind. Or maybe people desperate to feel like they belong somewhere. I think that's the case with a lot of cult members. Then again, many of them come from decent homes.

Bilby likes this.
  10. drock69

drock69 Members

Followed by Trump

11. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

12. sherman march

sherman march Members

I know this sounds like I may be defending Hitler, which I'm not. But Hitler did not invent German anti-Semitism. It existed in Germany centuries before he lived. Sure he hated Jews but so did most of the Russian czars as well as most of the Italian Catholic Popes. Hitler was more of a successful political demagogue than he was a nutcase. If he was a certified nutcase he would not have so easily gotten the support of the German business/industrial class and the German career military class. None of the European diplomats who met Hitler in the 1920s-1930s before the war began considered him a nutcase.

13. Beautiful Erica

Beautiful Erica Members

Candy girl

~Zen~ and wilsjane like this.
  14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I cannot stop laughing, she turned insecurity into a fine art.
    The funny part was the way that she turned otherwise quite sane and intelligent HF members into a flock of sheep, finally becoming the queen bee, then leaving the hive, causing dozens of notable HF members to swarm with her.
    She came to the site to escape her stalker who she could not get rid of, fooling senior members of the site to protect her. I mentioned that she would never get rid of her shadow, so she made friends with him and her rainbow was born.
    I ended up imagining Skip and Zen having a voodoo doll of her that they stick needles into daily. :D

~Zen~ likes this.
  15. Etherea

Etherea Members

She was clearly the person responsible for my deletion.

wilsjane and ~Zen~ like this.
  16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

If it had all happened back in my film production days, hopefully I would have been able to persuade Fred Zinnemann to direct "The Candy Saga".
    I am sure that it would have broken The Day of the Jackal's box office and won a few BAFTA awards.
    Casting Skip and Zen would probably have been my job. :D

Etherea and ~Zen~ like this.
  17. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Apart from that lying sack of shit, I think of Trump when you ask who is the most 'seriously believed nutcase'.

It's obvious that he is nuts, perhaps insane. Filled with hate (against Jews, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, anyone who is not wealthy or a despot) he doesn't even like his own family enough to spend any time with them.

Why people believe the nonsense he spouts in almost unintelligible gibberish is a mystery to me.

Etherea and granite45 like this.