most ridiculous products you have seen.

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by turnipgranola, Nov 29, 2008.

1. dandandan01

dandandan01 Banned: Underage

Being able to buy a star...you can't ever go there, you probably don't know which star is yours, the deed is useless since nobody else can go there, there may already be life around it and how can you own something we can all see anytime we want (as long as it's night)?

2. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

anti-aging products

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Feminine hygiene products. What's wrong with natural? I am interested in the ass wiper tho. Anyone have a used one?

4. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Accomplishment.

5. onesublimesister

onesublimesister Member

Those little stickers that cover up your dog's butthole to make it pretty.

6. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Litter pickers, or whatever they are called.

You have hands, come on.

7. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

George Carlin said it best (as usual):
    " 'The greatest thing since sliced bread.' So this is it, huh folks? The Pyramids for chrissakes! The Panama Canal! The Great wall of China! Even a lava lamp, to me is greater than sliced bread. What’s so great about it? you got a knife, you got a loaf of bread. Slice the fucking thing!"

In the way of the truly ridiculous, there's a plastic ice cream cone that you can put a scoop of ice cream in and press a button and it will rotate the scoop of ice cream for you so that you don't have to turn it. You just stick out your tongue and it does all the work. :rolleyes:

I hope you mean douche, because if I had to sit on a bloody rag all day, I would be far grumpier than I already am that time of the month. :eek:
    Douche is actually bad for you, though, so I would agree there.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well,I meant those sprays that are like arm pit sprays ,only sold for the -uh-southern region. (not Mississipi).

9. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

I actually use one of these on my street. I had picked up trash to both ends of if numerous times before and crouching down 100-200 times to pick up cans, wrappers, boxes, glass, cups, bolts and cigarett butts gets tiring. I need to get a backup before this one breaks.

10. jazzyjerms09

jazzyjerms09 Member

Hahaha. Are you serious?
    something like that actually exists?! that's hilarious

11. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Pleh, working is different. I'm on about those lazy fat bastards who use them around the house (yes, I know someone who has and does).

You use it differently, fair enough.

But it's sort of like chairs, they are practical and handy if you fancy a sit down- just please don't get one installed on your staircase because you are just a lazy git! (old and injured people don't count, i'm talking about anybody else)

I think I have been referring to the wrong question here, I think I have been answer the 'most ridiculous people you've ever seen' thread :p

12. onesublimesister

onesublimesister Member

YES! It's definitely a yuppie Seattle thing. I guess they can't stand the sight of their puppy's asshole so they made little flowery stickers to go on them. There are skulls and stuff, too, but the whole idea is just insane. I saw them being made fun of in a local underground rag. But, people here spend more on a stroller for a dog than some spend on their children's stroller.

13. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

We all have our pets.

14. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Ew... Yeah, that sounds icky.

15. Dancing_Sun

Dancing_Sun Member

egg cracker infomcial crap. Its pretty funny it should people craking eggs like retards and dropping them on the floor or getting millions of egg shell pieces in the bowl. I admit i sometimes do get eggshells in the bowl but usually 1 or 2 pieces and i can live with just picking them out. Its junk

The stickers for the butts dogs are hilarious. If you an't see the butt hole it means its not there! haha and hey thats not fair to the dog's friends, dogs like to sniff ass , Im pretty sure they like to lick and clean and possibly poop out of their a hole too! Funny image though seeing dogs with stickers on their asses in their doggy stroller ( cuz we would never walk the dog!)

16. dreadlocksftw

dreadlocksftw Visitor

- Chicken in a can. Not individual pieces, A WHOLE DAMN CHICKEN.

- Spread-on bacon. Like, bacon in a paste form.

Both of these were on the Internet, but from a reliable source.

17. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

My friends had a can with peanut butter and jelly in the same can lol. Yeah I ate some pb and j but it is rediculous.
    Instant fart recycler.. Lol jk no such thing.
    Can't think of much else but I know there are some that I'm forgetting..

18. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

well, I think pet rocks are cute:)okay so I am weird, also wood choppers are a good thing, if, like me, you are lousy at chopping with an ax, but heat with wood! Never could
    get the hang of it. Good at stacking wood though, so I guess that makes up for it.
    Solar powered flashlights are for emergencies. You can let them recharge during the day to get some usage at night 'cause during an emergency you might not have a stash of batteries, but one of the ones that winds up would be handier if you didn't have a chance to charge if before you needed it.

now for weird stuff,well at least weird to me...
    -pet weddings(costing thousands of $$$ with guests and everything)
    -electric belts that makes your fat jiggle(snicker)
    -those stupid black faced jockey things rich people put their yards
    - the silly plastic geese that you can dress up for different seasons
    and holidays and display in your yard
    -tampon cozies

peace
    Delfynasa

19. joyfulsara

joyfulsara Member

tampon cozies? wtf, please elaborate

20. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

Tampon cozies are little bags or boxes to store your tampons in inside your purse. These I actually understand. If you toss a tampon in your bag and don't use it that day, it gets tossed around and the wrapper can get torn and the tampon ruined. If you have it in a cozy, that won't happen.