Most Overrated Hollywood Star

Discussion in 'Movie Stars' started by Trickster, Nov 27, 2005.

1. gandhiwars

gandhiwars Member

It is intertaining in a very fucked up way.

2. karol4u

karol4u Member

Hillary Duff, Jennifer Lopez, Chevy Chase, Ben Stiller, Jim Carrey, Jack Black, Russell Crowe, Orlando Bloom, Kevin Kostner

3. bustramp

bustramp Member

Eww Nicole Kidman I agree! Ewww Tara Reid! Overrated!

Bustramp[​IMG]

4. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

ben aflleck,mel gibson,hugh grant

5. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

Let's just say that the magazines and tabloid shows really go beyond and over for these celebrities which is horrible to begin with. I don't care if so and so was out partying all night or these two so-called best friends hate each other.. it's all crap really.
    It definitely has changed through the decades, like say Old Hollywood era where people who acted were really talented and not people who are on everybody magazine.

6. karol4u

karol4u Member

Exactly... Watch a hour of E Entertainment... yuck... they make these people bigger then life.... J Lo and others... they then make a movie and nobody goes... what's that tell you.... they call tyhem superstars cause they drink and drive and party.... lately it's been Lindsey Lohan... what the hell has she done... Herbie The Love Bug?? what a joke...

7. LetNLetLive

LetNLetLive Member

Johnny Depp overrated???? you can label him that if you want but i think hes well worthy of the title :). Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie...actresses? haha. They are just rich kids born into a world they cant keep up with. Funny girls shouldnt even be called actresses.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Angelina Jolie. She just joined the Council on Foreign Relations, which makes me dislike her even more.

9. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson.

10. karol4u

karol4u Member

Bravo!!!! I agree!! Add Katie Holmes (Cruise) to that list!!

11. peachybabie

peachybabie Member

paris hilton.... god i can think of anyone else who could be as over rated as she is.

12. timewarp

timewarp Member

J-Lo sould not even be in the USA......dumbass of a chick!!! YUUUUUKKK!!

13. drugsmugglingcartoon

drugsmugglingcartoon Member

Ben Affleck:& How he gets cast in anything I don't know. Is he worst than Keanu Reeves? Anyone think of a modern actor worst than these two guys?

14. inkblob

inkblob Member

Ice-T, Ice Cube, P-Diddy

15. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

Cameron Diaz.

16. TammyB

TammyB Member

orlando Bloom.

17. forrealz

forrealz Banned

NONE of the current crop can even be called "actors".Hollywood produces nothing but junk nowadays.I do not even know why people even waste good time going to the cinema now.Current television is no better.I ONLY view the older CLASSIC tv/cinema.ANY 1950s grade B actor has 1000 times the amount of talent and appeal of anyone nowadays.

18. Tie-Dye Dream

Tie-Dye Dream Member

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hands down, man!

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

i would say that, but only cause I dont pay close enough attention to know anyone else.

20. katlyn

katlyn Member

Miley Cyrus (I dont get why kids love her shitty show and her bad acting, you really cant escape the Hannah Montana shiz unless you live under a rock and unfortunately I dont live under a rock)

High School Musical Movies (another Disney phenomenon that I cant stand to watch with its bad acting)

Vanessa Hudgens (I guess she has a cute mug that kids and teens like but she is a shitty actress/singer and seems to smug to me. She is just plain talentless)

The twilight actors (I used to like Kristen Stewart before the Twilight hype, she seemed like a ok actress but not the best. I also dont get the Rob Pattinson hype, he isnt that good looking he looks kinda odd to me)