most obessed award

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by dumbblonde74D, May 23, 2004.

1. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

ha, you crack me up. I Love you. Peace chicken.

Im obsessed about my girlfriend/Fian'ce ... were getting Married May 1st 2008, May 1st is Belltane, and also the first day we kissed... its wierd... but im sure... i know that i want to be with her forever... ill tell my parents when im 17 or something.. theyd freak and tell me i wasnt ready for such a desicion.. but i think i am.. i made it..well yeah!! happy day!

2. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

a ha,.....a ha,..... a ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!!!!!!! Crazy mortals! Why is it a competition!

I AM OBSESSED WITH ELVIS! I WOULD LICK ELVIS' ASSHOLE AND TALK BABIE TALK TO IT. I WOULD FRY UP HIS SHIT AND DRINK HIS SWEAT. HE IS A GOD AMONG GODS. PEOPLE TALK AND SAY HE'S FAT, BUT SO IS 1/2 OF AMERICA. I HAVE IMPERSONATED HIM ON MANY OCCASIONS, AND I'M A GIRL!I WOULD MASSAGE HIS NIPPLES ON THE HOUR! IF HE WAS ALIVE I WOULD LEAVE MY TRUE LOVE SO I COULD MAKE HIS MEATLOAF AND FRIED PB AND BANANA SANDWICHES! I WOULD STARVE MYSELF IF THAT WAS HIS PLEASURE! I HAVE A SHRINE IN MY ROOM. MY ENTIRE ROOM IS ELVIS. I MAKE MY BOYFRIEND PRETEND HE'S HIM. I WOULD EVEN ACT OUT HIS FANTASIES, WHICH ONLY I KNOW. I KNOW HOW MUCH HE WOULD WEIGH ON EVERY PLANET. I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM. I BATHE IN HIS DROOL. IN FACT I'M SWIMMING IN MY OWN DROOL NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM. IF I MASTURBATED I WOULD! I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE AGE 7.

I am also obsessed with chocolate velevet soy ice cream, james dean, led zeppelin, the word, "beef," reggae, my clothing company, dreads, the word, "bone," turtles, kittens, piercings, beavers-not sexually, the allman brothers band, Goodwill, macadamia nuts-*droooooooool*, cleaning, (i'm the altimate clean freak,) rasta men, Tommy Chong, Janis Joplin- I would eat her shit too, :rolleyes: accents, weed, hippies, sage, and just being naked. I'll let you know when I have new obsessions.

3. barefoothippie88

barefoothippie88 Member

i'm obsessed by the leader singer of a Finnish band called HIM. His name is Ville Valo & i have convinced most of my friends that we are a match made in heaven. i even have a video tape of all their music videos and programmes that i've taped!

4. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

me too...but im also obsessed with ani difranco:)

5. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I'm upsessed with Keith Moon...Sometime I like to put on a white target shirt like his, black jeans, comb my hair real straight and walk around hugging my drum sticks...but I don't play the drums...and then I put all my Who stuff on the floor and just lay there in a pile of Who...lol

I also put Jim Morrison posters and stuff all over my room so that Jim is watching over me from every single angle when I sleep...

There are similer rituals to go with my obsessions with The Rolling Stones, Beatles, Bowie, Janis, and all the many others...i'm very opsessive about the things I like...sort of nuts really...I feel those examples don't even sum it up to the extent to which it is practiced...

6. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I am obsessed with British Rockers. :& I'm soooo ashamed! I also am obsessed with long hair. Even better when you mix the too.

Ok, so my obsessions include The Who, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, and Rock & Roll in general.... also guitars. They are soooo beautiful!

so there it feels good to come clean!

all of you are really cool, you guys made me smile ... And don't worry most of our obsessions are incureable so just enjoy it!

british rock stars forever! YAY! :)

~~!~~!~peace~!~~!~~

7. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

men with accents...british austrailian or irish
    ....hell yeah :)

8. serra

serra tentacle girl

serra obsessed with

1. raving and all things rave related
    2. also the colour purple and the colour pink and pretty much anything that is bright colours
    3. ummm....... BOIZ. especially cute ones. ^^

9. freedbypeace

austrailian are always good accents. at the hemp shak by me, there is a british man who sounds like he has an austrailian accent!

10. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

lol, you can have the award for funniest spelling mistake.

11. thepixies

thepixies Member

Hats! i love hats, i grow really attached to them.

12. freedbypeace

hehe which one??? i know i have a few. hemp shak is spelled that way though, but i know i can't spell austrai,....i don't even want to try!!!

13. bjorky

bjorky Member

I am obsessed with CRAB STICKS. Even tho they are fake and made of pollock, i love them. I just ate a pack for breakfast!

14. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I officially declare today's obsession Jimmy Page's hair - early 70s. I have just spent about half an hour with the damn curlers and irons and all other painful tools and my hair still lays flat. Grow, hair! GROW HAIR DAMNIT!! ah, if only I could get it that way.... :p then, i could look... intensely out of place. perfect.

15. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

ATTN: freedbypeace:

Make your sig smaller or I will feed your mother to the wolves.

16. freedbypeace

hey now, now that's not very nice! to reply to you, the picture is saved on my friend's computer and she is currently trying to do that exact request. she didn't tell me it would be so big!!!!! it will be smaller by next time i come on! :)

17. freedbypeace

better noww?