Most memorable orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Andrew Hosman, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Andrew Hosman

Andrew Hosman Banned

I think every girl has at least one orgasm that sticks out in there mind.

What was the situation, who was it with, how did it happen and why do you think it was better or stand out more than other orgasms?

emmamichelle likes this.
  2. Wyoming455

Wyoming455 Members

You'd think the very first one would rank high, but who am I to say? :D

shanks59 and emmamichelle like this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My most memorable orgasm was when my wife and I were dating in college. We weren't having sex, but I fingered her on every date. One night, she unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and gave me a great hand job. It was the first time she ever did that, and I had an outstanding orgasm, making a areal mess.

Lookin4fun60148 and Old70#PA like this.
  4. littledannycoleman

littledannycoleman Member

Th most memorable orgasm happens years ago with a GF at the time. I was fucking her, and right at the moment I came, I also let this huge loud fart. I'm sure the family in the next apartment heard it. I never laughed so hard in my life.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  5. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

My most memorable orgasm was with my first. We used condoms all the time so when I came I came but the first time she let me go bareback and cum inside her that was it. We were at her house watching a movie when we started kissing and touching each other. Soon we were naked and I was tongue deep in her pussy. When she pulled me on to of her and guided my condomless dick inside her I pumped away for a few minutes when she flipped over into doggy style and pumped away till she told me I could cum in her which I did with pleasure and from there on out when I could go with out a rubber I did

Nova540, Suburbanray and shanks59 like this.
  6. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I was visiting this busty cutie who decided to give me a handjob to start the fun so we were in bed naked, I was on my back, she was kneeling beside me.
    She was amused at my interest in her breasts, I kept looking at them bounce and sway while she stroked my shaft non-stop instead of rubbing the head.
    I took her closest breast in my hand, alternated between fondling it, and holding it lightly to feel it move in my hand. I was very turned on from how she stroked me and the breast touching.
    She went along when I asked if she would edge me, knowing I love giving plenty, so she took me close to ejaculation a number of times I didn’t bother counting how many orgasms.

When I felt I was not going to be able to keep the edging going and I didn’t want to make it all about me too much I didn’t stop her. When I was very close I let go of her breast because I knew it was going to be intense and I worried I could have lost control and squeeze harder than I should.
    Intense? Hell yeah. My toes curled and wiggle, my legs trashed around and my body arched, stiffened for several seconds, my cock felt achingly hard not from her grip and stroking but from the repeated orgasms and the intensity of some of them, especially the last one.
    I stayed on my back catching my breath and I felt drained after but it was my time to go and I made her not regret being so good to me after

7. Bocci

Bocci Members

Once had a woman who stated up front, when discussing the ground rules of our couples swap, that head was unlikely and cumming in her mouth was out of the question. After fucking her in various was for about an hour, and cumming in her pussy twice, I told her as, I was pulling out and rolling off, that I needed a breather but was going to pump another one into her as soon as I had a rest. As soon as I was on my back she went straight for my cock and proceeded to give me the most vigorous and enthusiastic blow job I had experienced up to that point in my life. As I got close I said so and as I got closer I warned her and tried to pull away. She kept me from pulling away with one hand and kept stroking hard with the other and sucked my cock hard all the way though my orgasm. It was super intense and she stayed there, with her head on my belly and my cock held in her mouth for what seemed a long time. When she came back up to cuddle, I asked her why she did that and she said she just wanted to.

8. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  9. Hipme

Hipme Members

Doggy style for some reason is the most amazing sensation to me. I remember one time I was doing it with my ex live in girlfriend Who was amazing sexually to begin with. We were like two peas in a pod and so sexual compatibility. When she assumed the doggy style position her perfectly sculptured breast would hang beneath her. When I would slide into her Twatt it was like two pieces of a puzzle coming together. Like they were made for each other.

I will always remember this one time we were doing it doggy style and I was thrusting in and out of her velvet lined pussy feeling so good, when I felt ecstasy taking over my body. I pulled out of her and my orgasm was so incredibly strong. My first stream a cum actually shot over her head while the next two or three shot into her hair and the rest down her back. It was so strong and so incredible. When we were done she actually laughed about how far my cum had shot out. It was pretty amazing.

10. Beck46

Beck46 Members

most memorable was when my mate's mum performed fellatio on me.

11. Sillysweet

Sillysweet Banned

"Memorable" as long as I get one plus like 6 more in a round I will make it my most memorable one.

shanks59 and mr man like this.
  12. mr man

mr man Visitor

I stopped by with some toys for her one evening.
    She held onto the metal frame headboard in silence as I made her cum with her new dildo.
    She texted later and said she tried to sing out for help but the noises would not come.
    Somehow that turned into me doing her doggie on the edge of the bed.
    The dildo was right there on the table so I did a stroke and then the dildo did a stroke inside her.
    That turned into her kneeling on the bed telling me to go harder harder with the dildo until she came again.
    She ended up lying face down on the bed so I got on top.
    She poked her little butt up just perfectly for me to enjoy.
    It was the perfect conflict between enjoying every stroke and wanting to cum.
    I pulled out and spread her little butt and shot a huge load all over her little parts.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  13. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Thread restored

14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Very memorable orgasms other than the one described above

Masturbated through my sweat pants while driving, I lost foot control of the accelerator driving on the highway, driving around 40 kph (25 mph). I had a full body orgasm, WOW!

From a titfuck with a very busty woman. Not because of their size but because of their softness that allowed a very complete wrap. Well size helped some.
    I orgasmed pretty intensely and I felt a very strong yet tolerable tingling and stronger than usual pressure, lots of cum between the breasts.
    (Let’s talk about firm breasts. I always wondered what it would be like to titfuck a firm pair. I don’t think my experience defines others or maybe a future experience, but it was not what I expected. The firmness didn’t provide a nice wrapping and squeezing.)

I received a hour long edging HJ with several orgasms and when I knew I was not going to be able to hold back the next one she had her hand ready to catch the semen right under the tip. Well it was so intense I felt the pressure right behind the scrotum. It shot a few feet in front of us on the floor.
    Another with the same woman, I counted 23 orgasms from her HJ out of curiosity one day. I was able to control most of the orgasms to get very close to ejaculation, I felt strong contractions and a very hard bulging, the additional pressure in my penis, the pulsations.
    Because she was doing it extra slow and gentle that it was possible and I was used to her HJ. When I came it was so good and I had so many consecutive strong orgasms that the muscle controlling the ejaculation could not contract anymore. There was no squirting, it only oozed and poured out. I was out of breath

That’s only some of my best

15. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

I was 17 and had never been with a guy. I had a steady BF and I had given him a HJ but no further. To that point, I had never had an orgasm and really didn't know what one was. We were in his car and arguing about something when I said something like "I'm so done with you" He looked at me and said "No you're not" and grabbed my head and kissed me. One of those soul-crushingly romantic kisses he could do (typical Scorpio) and I had an orgasm. I was so scared and had no idea what was happening. I thought I was having a heart attack or something was medically wrong. I quickly ran out of the car because my head was spinning. I went into my house and looked up what was happening on my computer. That's when I realized what had happened. He later apologized like crazy for "making me so mad that I left him in the car." He thought I was mad because he grabbed me. Let him apologize and never told him what really happened. Sooo memorable.

Pussytimes and Suburbanray like this.
  16. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

My first ejaculation was one of the best and most memorable experiences.

17. Lonelee

Lonelee Members

I met a girl, I was around 18, we were both students, and went back to her house for a bit of fun. She was a virgin and not experienced beyond kissing and having her tits played with. We messed about for an hour then off she went to her own bed, leaving me in the spare bed. My cock was throbbing, really fit to burst, so I lay on my back and went for it. I was so worked up that I shot right up over my head and all down the wall. Just as I was recovering... she came back in again, thankfully in the dark. She's fully clothed, I'm in my underwear with cum soaking everywhere and probably running down the walls. I don't know what if anything she noticed, dampness or smell, or if she noticed anything at all but she never said. A couple of weeks later she was rubbing them out for herself anyway.

18. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

An Interesting, and quite uncommon, situation and result for you with that.

For my wife (36 yrs now) it happened during the three years we were just "seeing" (and maybe once a week, fucking) each other. She'd had only one guy before me, who, I found out later, had 'used' her almost to the point of abuse. They never went out or anything, he just came over after work 3-4 times a week, fucked her, then left. Went on for two years. (Full story posted year or so ago on couple of threads.)

One afternoon after fooling around a little on the couch, we went into the kitchen, I sat down in an armchair and she sat in my lap. Kissy, kissy stuff while I rubbed up her jeans leg. Got to the crotch and rubbed, then used my fingernail dragged up and down along the big seam to make vibrations on her pussy. She started breathing deeper then hugged me tighter and gasped. I'd never had a lady cum that easily before, so I wasn't sure what'd happened. She recovered and said, "I think I just climaxed." (Using the old '60s term she'd been taught).

Nothing like that had happened for the 2 years with the asshole, even though he'd done her over 200 times.

So, for females, Anticipation, Situation, Imagination. These are the keys.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
    Andy Schumer likes this.
  19. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Similar to oldguynurse, I was with a new fwb one Saturday afternoon afternoon she broke down and invited me over.
    btw that was not the plan, I just mentioned how horny I was and couldn’t wait to meet her for the first time. She decided to go with it.

After getting naked in her bedroom I wasted no time groping her and she loved it, and I just worked her breasts a long time. She never had anyone do that for her before and she was breathing hard, moaning a fair amount.
    Just no orgasm yet until I reached with my hand, I wanted both of us to know if she could orgasm from her breasts first. While she didn’t she LOVED It a lot, she had sensations elsewhere and was very wet by the time I started touching her.

It didn’t take long for her to orgasm and she was surprised that I kept giving, she orgasmed some more and she stopped me.
    Then she was giggling, laughing, making satisfied sounds for a while.
    The men before me never cared about her pleasure, maybe a couple made her feel good doing doggie while pleasuring themselves but her sensations were just a result and the guys stopped once they had what they wanted.
    More selfish assholes to talk about.
    But there she was experiencing her first orgasms only around 40 years old.

Suburbanray and oldguynurse like this.
  20. My most memorable is so memorable because it was unexpected. I was in the library and looking at some erotic manga and similar stuff. It was crazy because I could have been caught but that made it exciting. I guess said excitement was too much because I suddenly felt myself cumming. I was so afraid someone would somehow know. I slipped to the bathroom to clean up and that was all for that day on the computer lol

Transguy likes this.