Most Famost and Largest Museum in Tokyo

Discussion in 'Japan' started by georgia34, Aug 22, 2006.

1. georgia34

georgia34 Member

Most Famost and Largest Museum in Tokyo

During my last tour in Japan, I can honestly say that I really had a good time visiting Japan’s known and largest museum, the Tokyo National Museum. I was really fascinated with the different artifacts that can be seen in the said museum. It was an enjoyable visit and at the same very enriching because I learned a lot about the Japanese culture and other Asian countries. There were a lot of galleries that display important Japanese artifacts that are worth watching because they show how colorful and rich Japanese culture is. There are also galleries showing some artifacts of other Asian countries which are very interesting to see.

Too bad, we only spent one hour inside the museum because my friends were all excited to go to other areas in Tokyo. Although I really wanted to come back the following day, I could not do it because we have to meet some Japanese friends in Kyoto. However, I have made up my mind that I would go back to Tokyo and visit that museum again. This time, I would make sure that my Japan visit would be more enjoyable and complete. I would not only go to Tokyo National Museum but also to other Japanese historical and interesting places.

http://www.exploring-japan.com/2006/08/16/most-famost-and-largest-museum-in-tokyo/

2. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Dude, the national museum... you wanna go to the RAMEN museum in Shin-Yokohama, I mean... where else can you go to a museum dedicated to noodles?

3. iluvmorocco

iluvmorocco Member

Morocco also has a vast history that travelers would enjoy - including the bargains in souks. Instead of museums, it has old movie houses, cathedrals and mosques.

Casablanca Trip

4. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

That's great, but it's not Japan or Japanese related! :)

Perhaps try posting this in the African forums.

5. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why do I get the feeling that you work for a travel agency and that your modus operandi is to sneak in travel ads in threads like these so your agency can advertise for free?

Or am I wrong and you're just sooooooo in love with Morocco that you can't help but share it with others even in unrelated threads? :rolleyes:

6. tat

tat Member