Most exciting sexual experience!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nympho man

nympho man Member

Has to be the first time I watched another guy fuck my wife doggie style as she sucked my dick. I could not hold back any longer when he pulled his dick out and shot his hot load all over my wife's ass. She let me cum in her mouth right after!

2. Mrcool

Mrcool Guest

Would have to be the first time my wife came home after sleeping with her first black american lover. She told me everything I wanted to know which made me incredibly horny. A very close second would be when she came home after her first gangbang and told me about it.

3. Daniel_62

Daniel_62 Member

I think it was the very first time my wife fucked her lover, and called me at work
    with all the details, the next best was when I got the see the fresh creampie
    she saved for me

4. f0gtface

f0gtface Guest

clean my room

5. Ronza

Ronza Guest

When I had sex with my bf in the car for the very first time

6. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I would have to agree with those who have admitted that the most exciting sexual experience has to be watching another man fuck your wife, then fuck her, yourself, right afterward, while her pussy is still filled with his cum.

I have had this experience more than a few times, but not nearly as many times as I would have liked to.

Those who have never done it may tend to be highly critical of those who have, but it one of those experiences that you cannot understand unless you have had it, yourself. I still believe it is "normal" for a husband to want to share his wife's pussy with other men, in whatever way brings excitement and pleasure to all involved.

I have had the experience of having several men, including my wife's ex, telling me in all seriousness "Your wife is the best fuck I ever had!" What loving husband could possibly be offended by that?

blahblahxz likes this.
  7. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

That would be the first time I watched my wife get fucked on the front seat of my pick-up by the guy that popped her cherry in high school.

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

that's just gross lol..

9. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Full body and penis massage by a hot massause in a massage spa

10. LasharaDominique

LasharaDominique Guest

In the back of a rented Ford F-150......

11. horny4u18

horny4u18 Guest

mine was having sex with my girlfriend in the swimming pool while her mother was home. i came inside her within twenty-five minutes.

12. Honeyboo32

Honeyboo32 Guest

Going out with girlfriends and picking up black guys. One night I fucked three different black guys. First one, went back to his hotel, we fucked and then I left because he wasn't that good. Went back to the club and my girlfriend and I each hooked up with another black guy. We went down stairs to my car and fucked in the back seat while parked right in the main street. We drove to the wharf and my dude fucked me again, leaning me back against the boot of the car and then turning me around to do me from behind doggy style. After we left the guys back at their boat my girlfriend and I went back to the club and we met another couple of friends. Both guys were tall musclar and sexy. My guy had a very thick 11' cock and he fucked me for five hours straight. We fucked each other in the bathroom, bedroom, stairwell, kitchen table, lounge room. He even broke the bed while he was fucking me doggy style. He had a hot body was good looking had a massive cock and he just kept fucking me over and over all morning. He had stamina and he had power and he kept fucking me even after he came several times. Afterwards, I was totally exhausted, my body was left aching, I had been covered and filled with his cum and my mind was completely blown. it was the best fuck I have ever had in my life.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

When my wife told me she had let another guy fuck her.
    I popped her cherry when we were 18, we were 35, married 15 years with 2 children, we were in a nudist club where their was some swinging going on, I had been trying to get the wife into the swinging scene for close to 2 years with no luck.
    We were at a party and I had to leave early, we arranged for the wife to get a lift home with friends of ours Joe and his wife, next morning when I returned home the wife told me their had been a change in plan and Joe had run her home by himself, and that she had been a naughty girl with Joe, my reply was "a bit of a kiss and cuddle never hurt anyone" her truly was "it was more than a kiss and cuddle", I bared up and took her to the bedroom and fucked her while she told me what happened, I am sure my cock was the biggest and hardest it had ever been and the wife's pussy the hottest and wettest I had ever felt it, the seal had been broken, another man had finally got his cock in her.
    2 days later Joe and his wife visited us and we swapped partners, that opened the door to close to 40 years of swinging and M F M threesomes to us, we were 73 when we had our last threesome with a 53 year old guy she met in a chat room 7 years ago, after that she said enough was enough, and I respect her for that.
    We are now 80, married 60 years next year and still very much in love, with no regretts what so ever.

14. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Getting experience from a mature woman much older than me.

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

The first time my now wife and I made love was off the charts. Second would have to be our first MFM.

16. Aussat

Aussat Members

This reminds me of my experience around the same time while living in Australia, I to met a married woman and I was 18 at the time, never had sex until we ended up fucking on the couch while her husband was at work, the feeling was incredible I didn't want it too stop, after that I went around daily and serviced her, it all ended up way too serious when she kicked her husband out and got me to move in with her. At the time I thought great.... Lots of multiple daily fucking then I got the guilts, didn't last long though as I craved her experience and juicy pussy. Those were the days!

17. This 2014 thread is now closed. Please feel welcome to start a new thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.