Most exciting sexual experience!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyroller13

greyroller13 Guest

The first time we had sex on x my wife has always been kind of reserved but on x i could suggjest anything and she would so OK sounds like fun!!!

2. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

My wife and I chartered a 45' sailboat for 11 days in the British Virgin Islands with another couple, our best friends. We sailed among the various islands during the day, anchoring out at a different cove each night. The evening we anchored at Great Harbor, Jost Van Dyke. We had dinner and dancing at Foxy's Beach Bar. We got really drunk and danced until after midnight, then rowed the dinghy back to the boat to try and sleep. The other couple had the vee berth in the front of the boat and we had the aft cabin berth so it was pretty private. We were laying in bed making out when a light rain started coming down. Our water tanks were limited so we tried to take advantage of every rain to take a fresh water shower, and it was hot down in the cabin so we decided to go up top on the aft end of the boat and take a shower in the rain. We took turns washing and playing with each others bodies in the rain. It was all so sensual and felt so good we made love on the back of the boat, out in the open, there were other boats anchored around us as the cove was packed, I'm sure if anyone looked they could see us even through the rain. I went down on my wife to get her wet and slippery then screwed like crazy, with the rain coming down, out in the open with an occasional flash of lightening and thunder. It was an amazing experience, feeling like we were being naughty, having sex out in the open made it even more arousing.

3. Shale

Shale ~

IDK if I can come up with a "most" exciting. All first times doing it with a new person is most exciting and I've had about 60 such first times.

With my first GF, a 17-year-old Turkish girl, the night that I got to do her in her house when her parents were away. Unlike the in-out-in-out on my trenchcoat in the woods, this was relaxed, we were both fully naked and could feel our skin together. I got to lick her pussy, and surprising to both of us, just went down and licked her ass. I was so incredibly turned on I just wanted to taste every part of her and be in her.

Then there was a young man who came on to me in New Orleans. I was in my mid 20s and he was about 17 and said he wanted to try doing it with a man. We went up to my place and I gave him a sensual massage, exploring his supple young body and we did outercourse, rubbing our cocks between our abs. Feeling our warm cum between us - mixed - was a closeness somehow. This was the first guy I kissed, exploring each others' mouth with our tongues - so sensual.

Then there was the time my cousin and I got to my place drunk. Being relatives we just crashed together on my double bed. Being young and horny, we started playing around during the night and then just fucked. It was sort of naughty - even tho we were second (kissing) cousins. We spent the whole day in bed - fucked about five times until both our parts were hurting. That was pretty exciting.

That's all the 'most' I can think of at the moment.

4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

The first sex only relationship. I was 18, she was 22. A unwed mother of one. She had a flat tire and I changed it for her. Never expected anything in return. Later I helped with a couple of other things, that had broke down. She always thanked me, and would tell me how no one else, ever done anything to help her out.
    One day after I had mowed her lawn. She asked if I'd like a cold drink, and told me to come on in. I put the mower away, then went inside. When I got inside, she was only wearing a bra and panties. She knew I liked what I saw, and just took charge. I let her use me, and loved it.
    I guess what I liked about it, was unlike dating school girls. We knew what we were going to do, and just cut through the chase. Most girls always had to tell you NO 3 or 4 times, to make you work for it.

5. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

I had been talking to this extremely shy grocery store cashier, who in the beginning would only mutter a work or two and I was only being nice without a motive. Over time she loosened up and we began to talk about all kinds of stuff, nothing sexual, just random conversation. I could easily tell she was a very beautiful girl under the extremely huge glasses she wore. Midnight black, mid-back length hair with the most amazing green eyes I think I've ever seen. One afternoon I had stopped by the store to grab some quick item's and as always, I went to her line just so I could say hello. While doing the quick chat since I only had a few items and others were behind me, she told me she was going to lunch and then I noticed her replacement standing behind her. I asked where she was going and she stated to the sandwich shop next door, so i told her I'd meet her there and we could chat while she ate. While only lasting 20 or so minutes, she talked more in that time than all other chats combined. Then it happened, she pulled off her glasses to clean them and my breath was taken away. She was so incredibly beautiful I simply could not stop staring. Of course she asked why, so I told her why. So I asked her why she hid her beauty and she said that when growing up, upon needing glasses, her mother had bought this type and besides she didn't think she was pretty. I wanted to strangle her mother on the spot. Unfortunately we were out of time and she had to get back, but before leaving she gave me her number. At the time I was 36 and in a sexless marriage and up to that lunchtime spent with her, I never really considered her as anything other than a friend. She was 20, living with her sister who was closer to my age, having left home to most likely get away from Mom and dad. A couple of days later, I called her and asked if she would like to get together for some coffee and hang out. She jumped at the opportunity and I said I'd come pick her up. She said she lived a block behind the store and I mentioned so did I. We lived 3 doors apart and didn't know it. She offered up why didn't I just walk on over, which I told her that it might look strange, she already knew I was married. So I picked her up at the store and we went across town to a Starbucks's. We chatted for about two hours, about nothing really and then I said I'd drop her off at home, knowing that it was OK since the wife had gone to work. As I pulled up in her driveway she asked me if I'd like to come in and that her sister was gone for two days. We were sitting on her couch, she returned from the bathroom and instead of sitting across from me she sat down next to me. She then began to tell me how comfortable she was around me and loved every second we spent together. I reached up and pulled her glasses off and leaned over and kissed her. To say she was receptive to that would be an understatement. I gently pushed her in the other direction, laying her down on her back, sliding up next to her we began to make out. While kissing my hand moved toward her boobs and then I felt her stiffen and stopped immediately. I lifted my head and looked at her, she was smiling and I knew at that moment she was a virgin. While not having a ton of experience with virgins, she wouldn't be my first but would be my first since High School. It took me two seconds to come to the conclusion that this could not be like that was. I asked her how she felt, what was she feeling. she responded that she had never been more sure about doing what we were about to do, because she felt she could trust me, and she could. Over the course of the next two hours, at a slow pace, I brought her to orgasm 2-3 times with my fingers and tongue. I also didn't need to teach her so much as she needed to just experience what she knew as far as sex was concerned. She also performed oral on me, and while not having experience, it was such a turn on knowing that she was doing what she wanted to do, learning along the way. At one point I had to stop her because I didn't want to cum in her mouth, but she was having none of that, she wanted to taste it so I obliged. Amazing wouldn't come close to describing it. We made our way to her bedroom, her laying down and me coming up between her open thighs, I slowly licked her sweet pussy until she was begging for me to get inside her. I moved up her body, kissing her nipples, then twirling our tongues together as I placed the head of my cock against her, feeling the head slip just inside, i lifted my head and looked at her, I could see the need in her eyes that she indeed wanted me to continue, while looking down between us, I could see that i only had the head inside so I began to slowly push and then I hit it. She still had her hymen. Saying nothing I began to push against it, not breaking it but stretching it, getting her used to the feeling of having it flexed. I did this for 15 minutes until she reached behind me, grabbed my ass and pulled me through. Looking down at her, I saw zero pain, only pleasure on her face. I could feel her warm blood surrounding me as I began to move, slowly at first, then faster as she was starting to peak. I placed my thumb on her clit, barely touching it, she came on the spot. At this point I too was close but made the attempt to bring her off again, which took no time to accomplish. Simply touching her clit while i was moving inside her, set her off. a minute later i felt I was about to cum and I panicked. I was at the point where pulling it out would only eliminate a part of my cum. She said do it, out of the blue and I buried myself inside her and exploded. We collapsed, trying to catch our breath but all I could think of is I just got her pregnant. Her first words were that she had just experienced the most beautiful thing in her life and that she was so grateful for me being patient. She had been close a time or two, but with someone her age and those times didn't happen because the guy was only after getting it inside and getting it off. She also said sex was so incredible but she wasn't upset with herself for waiting till the right time. Then she told me she had been on birth control for 18 months which of course relieved me a great deal. We never had sex again, but I ended up being the Godfather to her first child, her having married a year later and having a daughter the year after that. She now has 3 children, two girls and a boy and they are splitting images of her. I'm also great friends with her husband who is a really good man. Since my life is in a much better place, we as couples get together all the time. She has a great personality and sense of humor and does from time to time tease me about our one time, but I know its her way of telling me how much she's loves me for the part I play in her life!

6. jenessy

jenessy Member

Me and this guy had rough intense anal in the passenger seat of my mustang. We were in a church parking lot which had a service going on, all windows rolled up. Ended up with someone flashing their headlights at the car and we had to leave. Funny thing was that the guy had came over to the car to tell us that we weren't at a whore house. It was hot!

7. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The first time I saw a girls vagina & how sexy it looked.

8. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

When my exboyfriend - got caught cheating online - he tried to make it up to me with make up sex -- he fucked me from behind to Ben Banassi's "Who's Your Daddy" playing over and over again. He didn't want to lose me, so he didn't want to tire, so it seemed to last a long time.
    It was good sex, sad it had to be for that occasion. Things ended soon after.

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Difficult to come up with only one. I'll give the one that came to my memory first.

I've had a very hot boyfriend once. He was so sexual... very nice. When he'd cum in me, if I hadn't had my orgasm yet, he'd go down on me and give me oral till I'd cum. It felt great to have him suck my pussy after cumming in there. Very hot.

10. kurona

kurona Member

im most excited when its sex with the person i have full on unrestrained feelings for, believe it or not.....

the most shock related excitement though was... at a party one time, and a few guys were taking turns on me while everyone watched... that was a really weird feeling... like youre high but ... youre not obviously

11. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Having sex with a woman I once met who was to me the most desirable I had ever met. And years later, remains so.

Since then I have learned that what we had, albeit not for long, was all that sex can be. For me that is.

It also forced me to see that even a near perfect sexual chemistry doesn't necessarily equate to a meeting of minds, or to compatibility on other levels.

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

The first time i had anal i guess....i remember thinking....god! should it feel that good...was amazing..

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

The most sensual time always has to be that first time, as it's always going to a brand new experience. However, there are so many categories I could choose from.

In chronological order:

1. Discovering masturbation & having my first ever orgasm.
    2. Sharing my new masturbation skills with my peers & joining in with group sessions.
    3. Being molested & getting to lose my virginity.
    4. Accepting the Gay side of my being Bi & losing my Gay virginity via an AdultFriendFinder date. Painful at first, but resulting in a mind-blowing prostate induced orgasm, with no penile contact (apart from the initial foreplay).

14. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

I think it was the time my ex bf and I had sex in the university library.
    We were both students, and we were studying for exams, we had a mini fight, and ended up having angry sex right there...

15. jjkkkh

jjkkkh Member

getting my first blowjob from my MILF boss at work in a conference room...she swallowed all of it...a few weeks later she took my virginity at my apartment

this led to several threesome and foursome experiences with other colleagues from work

16. andrew45

andrew45 Member

17. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

Most exciting ever ... first time my wife and I attended a swingers party!

18. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My most exciting experience was watching my best (male) friend and my wife get together frequently and fuck like bunnies, over about a six month interval. Once she started fucking someone other than me on a regular basis, she could barely keep her legs shut! Too bad he had to move out of state, or it almost certainly would have lasted a lot longer.

19. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Actually, sex with my last girl friend (before my wife) was almost always exceptional. That's because she could achieve vaginal orgasms fairly easily and she'd cum so hard, she'd frequently pass out for several minutes. The first time that happened, it scared me to death. (I thought she'd had a heart attack.) After that, I found out that she wanted me to keep fucking her after she'd fainted, so that she'd wake up with me still thrusting in her. On a couple of occasions, I was able to "knock her out" several times in a roll without ever pulling my cock out of her!

20. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

I'm sure I've posted it somewhere on here but I think my most exciting experience was when we were in DC for a work trip for my husband. Our hotel room window looked into an office building that was seriously only about 10 feet away. There was a conference room there. As soon as I saw it I had a dream about performing for a room full of people. I had to wait almost all week for them to actually have people in the conference room. As soon as my husband got back to the room I ripped his clothes off and we had sex for all of the guys across the alley. I went CRAZY knowing they were watching us. My husband went a little crazy too. It was amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.