Most exciting sexual experience!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

My question is: "What is the most exciting sexual experience you have ever had?

It could be any kind of experience, involving anyone, doing anything! But, don't be embarrassed to share it with us.

I will give my own later.

2. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

When I came.

3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Girl on girl.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Not exactly the most exciting , but the day I asked a young woman ( in her early 20's) to show me the colour of her pubic hair & she did. I then showed her the colour of mine. We were friends boy / girl friends at the time. We both found out we had the same colour pubes.

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I guess it would have to be the first time I actually enjoyed sex, with my current man. I never reached that level of intimacy and knowing each others' bodies with my ex.

6. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

This one's easy to answer. The most exciting thing that has ever happened to me was to watch another guy fuck my wife!! And it didn't happen just once. There were several times when I watched while some other guy climbed over her naked body and shoved his hardened cock into what should have been "my" pussy!!

I also believe that most men would enjoy this experience if they could just get past their little-boy hang-ups which make them think that they own their wives' bodies.

Somebody on one of these posts said it best; "Pussies are for sharing! No one guy should have full fuck-rights to any woman's pussy!" The sooner we all learn this, the fewer problems there will be!

FUCK ON

Ray Roberts and blahblahxz like this.
  7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Watching my best friend fuck my wife silly, several times a month, over a half year period. He came inside her every single time and she absolutely loved it. (She told me later that she loved feeling him pulsing inside her.)

Ray Roberts and blahblahxz like this.
  8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The 1st day I hope I could get seduced by my wife & she initiates the way I hope she will ?
    The day she tells me to give her oral sex.

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

The best sex I ever had.

10. Daniel_62

Daniel_62 Member

The first time I watched my wife get laid, And I got to eat a fresh Creampie.
    Its great. We still do it about once a month with her freinds

11. eunbichin

eunbichin Guest

When I first tried anal with my boyfriend.

Its an almost nightly thing now. v:

12. toon198122

toon198122 Member

The first time I mad a woman squirt but she made me wash he sheets after

13. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

It would have to be the threesome. And seeing two babes deep french kissing with my cum wobbling in their mouths.

14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I guess it would have to be when I lost my virginity to a nymphomaniac twice my age, when she molested me. Regardless of how much I resisted, my animal instincts eventually won over. Thus, by entering her, I entered a new era of my life.

15. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

More detail, please. I love nymphomaniacs! :)

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

One time I touched a pee-pee.

17. G. Felix

G. Felix Guest

This happened recently. My girlfriend was repainting her bedroom so we had to move a lot of stuff out of the room, her bed being the biggest thing. It was in the living room for about a week. I stayed a few nights but one night I felt adventurous and started to feel her up. We both got very aroused but then her sister, who lives with her, came in. We stopped long enough until she went to her room. I asked her what she wanted to do and immediatly pulled her pants down. We were under some blankets but I fucked her while her sister was in the other room. She came back into the living room about to go out. Both of us were half naked under these blankets while her sister real quick stopped stopped to talk to us but as soon as she left the house, we went at it. I was so on edge but at the same time it was so exciting!

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It was back in '83, when CB Radio was all the thing. We would often talk dirty on the air until one day she said we should 'eyeball', so she could come & molest me. Personally I had my doubts she would even turn up, but turn up she did.
    She was actually married & lived with her husband in Army Married Quarters, but they were awaiting their Decree Absolute, and as far as they were concerned, although they still lived together they were separate entities, meaning that she never got any satisfaction from her husband, which made it difficult for someone who couldn't get enough of it.
    Anyway, I was 23, and she was in her mid-40s. I was virgin, despite being full of the talk. Then, much to my surprise, as soon as we got back to my flat she started to follow through with what she had promised & started to undo my shirt. In my innocence I was terrified & had no idea what to do. I desperately tried to do the buttons up, but she was undoing them faster than I could do them up. Eventually I gave in & let her take my shirt off. Then she started on my pants, which soon followed suit, despite my efforts to resist. Soon we were lying next to each other on the bed, kissing & cuddling, with me totally naked & her fully clothed. By now, my erection was so hard it was becoming painful & I was begging for her to do something about it - meaning that it was desperate for relief through masturbation. At first she started a slow stroke, which just made things worse.
    Suddenly she slipped her panties off from under her skirt & presented herself. In my innocence there was no finesse - no foreplay or anything. My animal instincts took over. I took my position & lined it up. Even at this stage I had my concerns. It may seem stupid now, but I couldn't help wondering how I could be sure of it going in the right hole. I was thinking there must be 2 passageways - one for sex, and the other for peeing. Anyway, I guided it into position & pushed it home - although it felt more like it was being sucked in. At this moment I remember my mind being flooded with thoughts - primarily that I was no longer a virgin & how easy it went in.
    Then, after a moment of getting used to how it felt in this new environment, I felt certain that logically, masturbating was physically exactly the same thing as sex, and that the hand was merely taking the place of the vagina, so I started hammering away, in the same way as I would masturbate, when I soon found out that, with my over generous girth, that this was not the case, when she screamed out for me to "Take it easy". I immediately slowed down, adjusting my stroke to her body language, thinking, at first, that I'd never get anywhere at this pace, but after a while, as she began to adapt to my size, I was able to increase my pace slightly & gradually as I felt myself beginning to approach my climax. Not surprisingly, I didn't want this experience to end, and so as I felt the impending orgasm about to commence, I tried clenching my prostate, in order to hold it back, but something that I was to learn in later years was this this was precisely the opposite thing I should have done. By forcing the relaxation of the prostate muscles I might have at least managed to gain a few more seconds.

As I withdrew, I made my confession "Well there goes my virginity", to which she replied, unbelievingly, "No!!".

After that first experience I met with her a few more times at her place, sometimes with her husband in the other room, while she gave me some extra lessons in technique. To her, dealing with an innocent, such as myself was a major turn on, and for me - well that goes without saying.

Although what she did to me may have been technically classed as rape, it was something that I'll be eternally grateful to her for, as without her introduction to sex as well as her additional tuition, being such a shy person (seriously) I doubt I would ever have managed to get anywhere with anyone else.

Aussat likes this.
  19. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Great story, she was aggressive, but I don't consider that rape, you were a willing participant in the end. And greatful! :)

20. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.