Most Dangerous Drug

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Cosmic Butterfly, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Dead is dead, there's no such thing as temporarily dead. If your heart stops and breathing stops, you're not instantly dead, but you will be if you remain that way for too long.

2 people like this.
  2. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

not entirely true! i thought that at one time too! look into near death experiences! youll learn alot!

3. Gongshaman

Yeah, I know about supposed 'near death experiences'... the human mind is a funny thing.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont think the instinct said that to sell his book .. so more might be true of nde..

1 person likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Actually the most dangerous drugs can be produced by the human mind...

1 person likes this.
  6. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

Prob something on the black market due to potency variation leading to potential overdose. So probably heroin

7. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

i have no book! i had a near death experience. learned quite alot from it and gained some knowledge from it too! we must revisit what we think we've learned about everything because its simply not accurate. my beliefs do not require you to believe me nor do they require me to believe you. period.

1 person likes this.
  8. Gongshaman

You've contradicted yourself in those two sentences. I'm glad you've learned something from your personal insight, but I don't think you have to have a NDE to have profound revelations. Trauma can kinda force these things, but NDE's are simply a trick of the mind.

9. Aranyani

Aranyani Members

Probably heroin... I feel like there's nothing good about it and just kind of ruins you..
    If you're emotionally and mentally weak, I think Salvia is also pretty dangerous, on a mental, and soul level. It can fuck you up pretty badly if you don't feel her correctly.

10. questionexist-ing

questionexist-ing Banned

11. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

yeah? uhhhmmm ok whatever you say dude.

12. Gongshaman

Good, I'm glad you felt like quoting me just to say that. Feel better now?

13. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

lol are you for real? its online man, dont take everything so seriously! ive been quoted to in more seriously inaccurate wrong ways. i do not ever mean to offend. if you saw it that way, i apologize.

14. dopestats

dopestats Guest

Most people are quick to say traditional drugs such as meth and heroin are the worst, when in fact, the worst drugs by far are alcoohol and tobacoo. Nobody can argue the facts. These two drugs take more lives, with alcohol leading the way. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself. Most people will just judge a drug based on the face it leaves on its users, not the toll it takes on our society.

Many people might think, "Well, Alcohol is not a heavy drug". To that I say, did you know in the United States in 2013 alcohol accounted for more deaths than all illicit drugs COMBINED?! (2000 of them taken into account) Additionally, there are 2.5 million alcohol-related deaths worldwide annually, making alcohol the #3 health concern out of 19 according to the World Health Organization (WHO). This is above unsafe water, high blood pressure, tobacco, obesity, and illegal drugs (ranked #18)

And oh yeah, Tobacco killed at least four of the actors who played the iconic Marlboro Men

1 person likes this.
  15. indroix

indroix Members

I think it really depends on what you define as 'dangerous'.. I guess, if you're talking only about illicit drugs..

Meth is dangerous because it can make you fucking crazy.. I've never done it without going crazy.. my boyfriend has been in and out of jail and prison for it.. but I've never really known anyone to die from it..

Heroin calms you down but it will so easily kill you.. especially "heroin" that you think you're buying what you know and you're really buying fentanyl..

One makes you crazy.. the other makes you dead...

16. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

a trick of the mind? youve been ill informed. period.

17. dawn_rhode

dawn_rhode Member

Meth and heroine i think for me
    and two i like the most