Most Dangerous Drug

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Cosmic Butterfly, Apr 2, 2006.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Meth I think is the most dangerous and destructive drug.

I do love me some PCP tho!

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Alcohol has the worst impact on society as a whole, worldwide.

3. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

After seeing the Pictures from "Crokidil" addicts, I'd guess thats got to be close to the top!

4. Mr Tolerant

Mr Tolerant Guest

Not listed up there, but I'll say krokodil, that shit is fuckin killer. Literally. Don't do it.

5. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

not doing drugs,,..is the most dangerous,for me.
    suboxone,weed,meth, is what it takes to work with the idiots i work with.
    don,t really drink much anymore. though.

6. loveincarnate

loveincarnate Member

SUGAR

its the gateway drug !

busted :bobby:

7. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Well kind of hard to say. I'm gonna say meth. but if you put into consideration of buying the drug, drugs like XTC and heroin are often cut with other drugs and nvm speed..

Then LSD can even be an entire different drug

8. AceK

Methamphetamine (any form) crystal or not. Also any type of speed (amphetamines) even adderall maybe because I have seen this can lead to later use of meth in some people. Also speed causes psychosis of the worst variety.

I wouldn't say MDMA is a particularly dangerous drugs but it's not the same for everyone. What drug is a problem or not for one person may not be for someone else or the other way around. Meth seems to be a problem for most people that start doing it regularly (and the use usually gets very regular too).

Heroin also because of how easy it is to overdose because of unknown potency/purity and how addictive it is. Heroin doesnt affect the mind the way methamphetamine does. Meth is dangerous mentally as well as physically.

9. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

http://www.utexas.edu/research/asrec/drugfacts.html

Interesting drug facts..???

Why is heroin such a bad drug? Pharmacologically, it's not any "worse" than morphine or other opioid compounds. What's "bad" about heroin is the way that people use and abuse it. Heroin is very potent (less drug is needed to produce an effect), which makes it easier to package and transport. It is often smoked or injected, and the "rush" that it produces by these methods is very compelling to drug users. However, if people did not abuse it, it could possibly be used as a powerful pain-killer therapeutically.

Just putting it out there....not selling it......

10. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I'd say that some of these new RCs are the most dangerous..Not that i'm against them or anything, it's just that some of them are SO POTENT, like down to the microgram range, and some people don't understand that too well, and are blowing fat lines of stuff that's active in the ug range..That's dangerous.

11. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Any drug that controls you rather than you control it.

1 person likes this.
  12. OddApple

OddApple Member

Some of the "research chemical" drugs and methcathinone, because incidents with them are sudden, extreme and little is known by drug using public. Treatment is less than perfected as well. Advertising and attitude contribute to the number of incidents.

13. AceK

Pills, alcohol, benzos and ludes as well as GHB...it's the withdrawal from these that makes them so dangerous

You can have seizures if you don't slowly taper...as well as just feeling like hell in general

14. RandomVegan

RandomVegan Member

that is why it was created, in fact in the UK they do use it for extreme cases

15. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

^^^this^^^^booze can turn ya into a monster.

16. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

considering that i had a horrible accident that completely changed my life id say meth. it wound up giving me an aneurysm (blood vain burst in my brain. i died for 8 minutes, stroke, and a heart attack. was in a coma for a month! i didnt see a poll with this question so theres my answer!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd say the one that makes you eat people's faces.

19. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

No you didn't, or you would still be dead. Glad you made it though, tough way to learn a lesson!

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

Slash from Guns and Roses was dead for 8mins also.. this after shooting a speedball. just saying.