Mornings

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by jay, Jan 5, 2005.

1. jay

jay Member

am i the only one who enjoys getting up at or befor dawn?
    when do the rest of you "late risers" get up, and why get up so late?

2. Karmic1

Karmic1 Member

I hate getting up before the sun rises... (-_-)... When I have nowhere to be I usually wake up at 12:00...

3. carsick

carsick Member

its too cold to get up as soon as i wake up,i have to get dressed whilst still lying in bed to prepare for the harsh temperatures

4. jay

jay Member

ah the cold, Yeh on cold days i just reach for my cloths and bring them in the bed to warms them up then put them on, umm toasty

5. spiceguy

spiceguy Member

Where I live we have these things called "heaters". :)

6. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

I have never been a morning person. I get up at 6:30am because I don't have a choice. The only day I get to sleep in is Sunday, and I look so forward to that. My kids usually get in bed w/ me around 8am on Sundays when they wake up and we either go back to sleep, or just lay there and watch tv and cuddle. I live for those days..:)

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I am not a early morning person, just depends.. In summer, yeah i love to get up early and such, but winter screw that, i am down for the count.
    But I have to wake up everyday at 5 for work, so getting up early sucks :D cause i have to everyday..

8. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i think that no one should get up before the sun rises. darkness is natures way of saying "sleep you money-driven retards who are destroying the planet!"

9. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

It's werid because I prefer getting up early in winter. Get chance to catch the sun rises and I want my moneys worth of daylight.

By choice I'd get up at 10:30 - 11:00. Usually because I haven't fallen asleep till 1 am. My muse keeps very antisocial hours so I stay up writing.

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

During high school my dad always woke me up at 5am when he got up for work. So I was still used to that time schedule when I got married but my ex wasn't thrilled to wake up to an empty bed. So I had to change my sleeping habits.
    Then when I started working 12-hr graveyard shifts I got really crazy sleep habits. Now I usually sleep about 4-6 hours, but ONLY after taking sleeping pills, without them sometimes I'm still awake when the sun rises & when the sun sets & I'll see it rise again without going to bed.