Morning Glory Questions for my impending "journey"

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by klondike_bar, Jan 23, 2009.

1. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

tommorow, I will be dosing about 450-550 morning glory seeds, and am debating what method i should use.

I lack the time/materials for a full acid/base/naptha/acetone/petroleum ether/everclear extraction.
    I am trying to decide whether i should gelcap the seeds or preform a CWE.

After a bunch of googling, ive found many debateable reports.
    common knowledge suggests: CWE provides least nausea, requires about 30-min soak.
    I found several forum postings that suggested: full seeds are more psychedelic (though nauseous), and CWE's should be done for 2-6 hours.

I am at the point where experience tells me that I really dont care how the nausea is, as i stand a 70% chance puking anyways.

what are your suggestions for preparation?
    I am considering capping about 150-200 seeds and preforming a 2-hr CWE on the rest. I will then consume the capsules, followed by sipping the CWE over about 15 minutes. (then probably puking an hour later).

the day will also be supplemented by copious amounts of weed/hash and potentially salvia (but doubtful)

2. moomooman

moomooman Member

honestly, doing a cold water extraction doesnt really work too good most of the time. i'd just eat them with some chips or something like that to mask the taste. drink like a beer or two to ease the throwing up and aid the absorption. thats usually how i do it. you gotta chew them up really good to get the best out of them. doing a cold water extraction and even just grinding them up before you eat them always makes it weaker. i always felt like i was wasting some when i'd do that.

3. klondike_bar

grinding them is a waste?

due to a lack of capsules on hand, i was going to grind them all and fit as much powder as possible into capsules (probably 150-200 seeds), then CWE the rest.

just thinking about the taste makes me nausious, and i dont think i could bear to chem them up whole.

4. moomooman

moomooman Member

yeah i know what you mean. like, its not a complete waste, but every time i would do that it didnt seem to reach its full potential. i think it has something to do with the actual chewing process, you know? i think chewing them up allows for some to be sublingually absorbed. i have done that pill idea before too. it is honestly the easiest way to get them down, but very time consuming. i always got the best results from eating them. i know what you mean about that taste and smell, its so horrible after the first time you eat them. on the real though, putting some between some chips, like dorritos or hot cheetos or whatever, really helps to mask the taste. adds for the same grittiness when you throw up, but thats why i drink a beer or two with it. but thats just me, beer is my favorite beverage in the world. plus, i tell myself that the alcohol will help me absorb it faster, like how they put a little alcohol in medicine and shit. that cold water extraction doesnt help to mask the taste, its so gross. another thing you could do, is grind them up, or smash them up, put them in whatever drink you want, mix it up so the debris is floating all around, and just pound that fucker out. you'll have to deal with swallowing the grit, but you wont taste it like the cwe. i also used to powder them up, put the powder on my tongue, and then wash it down with something. kinda the same thing, but whatev. let me know what technique you do end up using.

5. klondike_bar

well, I prepared about 200 seeds in capsules and the rest in a still-brewing CWE.

however, i realised that the idea of consuming that taste, and likely puking, today (or anytime soon) is no longer my day's priority. I think ill give them to a friend of mine in a few weeks instead.

on that note, what is the best way to store a) ground up seeds in capsules and b) filtered CWE liquid?

6. moomooman

moomooman Member

keep them in a dark cool environment. i guess the fridge for the liquid and if you have an empty pill bottle around, put the capsules in there, then maybe put that in the fridge too. put them like in the bottom of the fridge.

7. klondike_bar

ok, thanks. I put the liquid in a glass Snapple bottle in the fridge, and the caps in a small dark container.

If I do LSA again, I think its going to have to be with HBWR, so not as much of that taste/material is needed. Ill gift this batch to a friend who enjoyed it with me previously.

8. klondike_bar

UPDATE: the liquid has been stored without movement in the fridge for about 24 hours. about a 1cm think layer of whitish sediment/crystals has settled to the bottom.

It appears to consist of a layer of seed sediment and a white cloudy layer

I assume these are only going to cause nausea if consumed. Should i filter them out?

9. moomooman

moomooman Member

that white cloudy layer is so disgusting. its like a soapy residue. i'd leave it in there cause i dont like filtering things more than once. just shake it up. its gunna be the best tasting tea ever.

10. klondike_bar

yum. the whole time i was grinding/capping/CWE-ing the seeds, I kept thinking more and more about that taste.....

ugh.

11. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

You guys don't like the worst nausea ever? Lol I think its worth it. I had the worst tummy pains ever then the best time ever... 17 hours with 1000 seeds.

12. moomooman

moomooman Member

i dont mind it. my preferred method of ingestion is to eat them with chips. that way i get all the goodness out of it, without the taste.

13. klondike_bar

well, i actually consumed it yesterday. I ate ten capsules (~200 seeds) over about 10 minutes, then drank the 300 seed CWE over another 10 minutes, then ate a few cookies to digest as well.

at the beginning of the nausea, i smoked weed and was able to keep it at a managable level and avoid any purging.

The trip was my best LSA trip so far (last time was 350 seeds), and I experienced som visuals. however, I got caught in a strange mind loop that lasted the entire trip where i kept coming back to the same bunch of ideas every couple minutes during the trip.

I dont plan on doing morning glories again, but if nothing better ever shows up in my area, then i may try HBWR to see what a high-dose of LSA is like

14. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I would try enough HBWR to equal 100 MG seeds, I ate around 1000 seeds for my first time and after I had the worst belly ache ever I had the best time ever. I couldn't do anything to get the smile off my face, I had a lot of weird color changing stuff going on. If I wasn't too lazy I'd try a CWE or something and do it again.