Morning glory-LSA (LSD sistier drug)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by purcolekraze, May 19, 2004.

1. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

Has anyolne herd of Smoking or Eating Morning Glory seeds? I herd bI gives you a shroom trip but it lasts longer. How much do you have to eat? What are the effects long and short term?

2. purcolekraze

purcolekraze Member

3. chris

chris Member

so i can go to any store and buy morning glory seeds then just take say 100 seeds, eat them, and trip?

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

id go with more than a hundred seeds. and smoking them would do nothing as lysergic acid compounds tend to be broken down very easily.

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well getting them from the store they have other chemicals on em.....like pesticides

6. Jack the Stripper

Jack the Stripper Member

my darn mg wont bloom its been atleast 2 months since i planted them :(

7. xcandykidx

xcandykidx Member

eating them will give you a mild trip remeniscient of lsd. Not bad actually it's definitely not lsd but feels like waterd down acid mild visuals and your thought processs is altered slightly, not the crazy thought loops and thoughts going off on tangents to loops which branch off and shit like acid can do. When i've done them I puked and eating them is disgusting. I don't think its worth it. I don't know if you would get a stronger trip by taking a whole shitload of them but I think the physical effects would be too strong.