MOrning glories

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by NatureFreak412, May 16, 2004.

1. Zaruthustra

Zaruthustra Member

After you grind em up and put em water, leave it in the fridge for like two weeks. Alkaloids like the cold, it will unlock more of them.

2. mati

mati Member

Try alcohol for removing the poison, better yet, order organic ones. Soak them over night or until the skin starts to crack open. The skins contain a smal amount of cyanide I think. After soaking, you can squeeze the end and the insides will pop out. I prefer about 15 grams, or 1000 seeds, but this is a large dose and be prepared for a death-rebirth experience. One seed is equal to 1 mcg. of LSD. The molecular structure is identical. We are here not to preserve but to blow people's minds.

3. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Are morning glories legal to purchase online? If not, would they be found wild in New York

4. forgetmenot

forgetmenot Member

morning glories are entirely legal over most if not all of the world, so go to your local garden centre and you should have no problem and their cheap!

peace
    ben

5. shas

shas Member

so do you smoke em or eat em? i cant grind them cause my mom uses the coffee grinder everyday...and that might make her coffee taste different.
    i have morning glory growing in my backyard, but i dont know if they are the right color..some of them are blue and some are purple, are those the right ones? also i only managed to gather about 60, is that enough to get a high?

6. kincajou

kincajou Member

ahh mg seeds. not worth it.
    I love reading the morning glory posts on this site, there are a lot of interesting effects LSA has had on people. I've tried the seeds many a times, but only twice did I get a desireable "trip". The strange thing was I ate 13.5 grams of Burpee's HEavenly Blues, the seemingly more popular brand that people use. It was a great, deeply personnel and calm trip. Heres how I prepared them, its a very simple way, the simpleist i believe, but be forwarned, it tastes NASTY.

STEP 1: USe the Erowid guide to dosage. Calculate your desired dosage and then go out and get the Burpee's from Walmart!
    Step 2: grind all seeds up with coffee grinder to the best you can (make it look like brown sugar!)
    Step 3: Dump grinded seeds into 1 tall glass 3/4 full of DISTILLED water. Tap water and any other well water and EVEN SPRING WATER can kill the LSA and decrease the effect.
    Step 4: LEt sit for 4+ hours, stirring occasionally.
    Step 5: Gulp Gulp. :rolleyes:

There is an extraction method out there but it involves more time and energy.
    good luck and don't forget......It's not worth it!!!

7. kincajou

kincajou Member

for those that want to know if picking the morning glory looking flowers from their backyard are safe, I would just run down to walmart, or true value, and find the garden center and get the burpee's. Its prolly not like dangerous mushroom picking, but to be extra safe, its prolly better to buy the packas of seeds at the store..(??)
    lata

8. ignignokt

ignignokt Member

Burpees are shit. in my experience with only 6 grams i felt the most intense stomach pain i have ever felt in my life. Also look at the reports on erowid with burpees. I am pretty sure that they are treated. Its always best to buy seeds in containers specifically marked as untreated. you cant see the fungicide but it can fuck you up.

9. MirakulouslyDead

MirakulouslyDead Member

some silly posts on this one......... it's not that eating Morning Glory seeds are bad experience, it's that you have to eat the right ones and prepare them right. Past that, bad trips are bad trips; look to yourself for that deal, not to the glory. :)

10. adamole

adamole Member

Damn right man, damn right,
    It`s all about................Pulling through.........

11. shas

shas Member

im sipping on some morning glory tea myself. dee-lish-iss, NOT. i would really like to throw up but i wont :)

12. truthinconfusion

truthinconfusion Member

i agree that dxm, is like, the shit. dissacosiatives can be more than just a regular mind trip, and if you take the powder, you dont get sick. Happy tripping.

13. Jonas

Jonas Member

very true man, the powder is the way to go. chugging robotussin is dumb as hell, think about what your doing ! lol. never have and never will chug any god damn cough syrup to get high. its way cheaper, non-nauseating, and fun if you jsut get powder and put it in an acidic drink (i think cranberry juice is best, covers the bad mediciney taste).

14. ignignokt

ignignokt Member

i just tried morning glory again a couple of days ago with some caffeine. BAD IDEA. caffeine potentiates morning glory but if you ever try mixing the two in any amount make sure you have a b complex (the adrenaline rush without one is horrible). anyone ever do that before? i think that the nausia is actually caused by the adrenaline released by the morning glory.