more weed karma

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by natural philosophy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

long story short: a friend stayed with me for a week... so we go to see his brother at his house and he doesn't have any weed so we let him have some weed and use our pipe and shit so as we get done smoking he tells us he's going to a concert and offers to buy our tickets. so, yea... im gonna go see ZZ Top and Los Lonely Boys tonight...cool shit. good weed karma lol

got any good weed karma stories of your own?

2. Falcone136

Falcone136 Member

I stole a bunch of money from this one dude's car and used it to buy weed, and the next day, I got caught with it and taken by the cops... oh yeah thats a bad one.

3. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Haha, that sucks! A friend and I, while walking down to Highs, found a full pack of Newport mentholated cigarettes ^.^

4. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

i found some money then bought a packet of mento's....i then got high

5. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

karma always sticks with weed. what goes around comes around. smoke someone up here and there, they will get you back. tonight i was at a shindig at ym buddys house, and all the people i hooked up were there. all the blunts and bowls that were smoked tonight, i was in on. ah yes, so much mj.

6. Dazed-Jamie

Dazed-Jamie Member

i once got stoned at an eric clapton concert and went to buy munchies, i then ran into my friend... who was also baked, also buying munchies. yeah... we smoked again haha.

7. TheRosesAreFree

TheRosesAreFree Member

ZZ Top and Los Lonley Boys rock, I saw them last year. Now I gotta go get myself a pair of cheap sunglasses...

8. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

remember, karma also works on a major scale, we are living out reaction from thousands of years ago, like how we see the light from stars that may have burned out and died a long time ago but we percieve them as still being active and alive :)