More evidence of institutional racism in American Police !!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vladimir Illich, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

This sounds like a task for Mr. Subliminal

I’m sure it was a perfectly innocent mistake (first degree murder) The COP (PIG) who did not identify himself (The White Pig) perceived the 28 year old black woman (crack-ho) as a threat (she has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology)
    so he fired two shots (he missed Atatiana’s 8 year old nephew with the first bullet) but hit Atatiana in the chest with the second (he tried for a head shot but missed) killing her instantly. After the threat was neutralized (dead) he provided First Aid
    (he likely handcuffed her) then took still pictures of a gun presumably belonging to Atatiana (he rummaged through the house looking for a gun, because everyone in friggin' Texas has at least one handgun in their house for protection)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    Flagme15 likes this.
  3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

And this was in her own house! The neighbors called police to the scene because the door had been left open.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

A police officer just has to say the magic words "I feared for my safety" and they can do anything. It might go to trial but the whole way they have a entire union and legal team defending them on the idea that cops have a scary job so we need to give them 100% free right to use guns when they need to. If the cop is found guilty (usualy they are not) they will still have support on racial lines. There are many examples of it. No matter what to some people a black or brown person is trouble and it's only the liberal media who has made a victim of this fine keeper of the law.

It's a result of 2nd amendment culture. All these "good guys" don't admit they make it hard for police too. A cop in England or Norway can be pretty sure the person does not have a gun. They also need to go though more extensive training and psychological evaluations.

America has a problem with racists in the police force. These sort of people are attracted to the culture of the job.
    High crime and low income are mostly a black issue in America. Not for the fact they are black and just can't help but other socio-economic reasons which all add up. It's very easy for a white cop to go these areas and say it's the crime he is stopping when it's really just a place for him to live out fantasies.

neonspectraltoast and Flagme15 like this.
  5. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I think what is happening is that more, and more cops are ex military, consequently, they already have the mindset that everybody is out to get them.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  6. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Why not just knock on the front door? If it was threatening, then do not enter the rear & side yards.

7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Racism is worst than just a way for pigs to live out their fantasies. In Norfolk Va they busted one cop who was only on the force for two years, and had to go back and review well over 400 busts he had made, because they get promoted according to how many busts they make. Shooting a black guy with a gun is a way to win a medal, while shooting a white guy with a gun is a way to get internal security all over your ass.

Blacks have seven times the incarceration rates as whites, and study after study has shown there is no such thing as a fair trial for blacks. OJ Simpson got away with it, only because he was rich and famous.

8. unfocusedanakin

Perfect example of a racist cop here and also an example people can use to say he is doing a hard job. Listen to how he says "my people". Who do you think he means in a small rural town and why stop these men in the first place? The job allows him to abuse his power.

9. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

So on what exactly is this allegation of racism based? The fact that a white cop shot a black woman? Hell if this is all it takes to determine a motivation then let's all start shoutin' sexism too. That bastard is a white male cop shootin' a black female after all....

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

The cop clearly is at fault and should be prosecuted. But to jump to the conclusion it had anything to do with race is premature. Maybe it did, I haven't seen any evidence yet. Whether he killed because of race or not he should be sent to prison. Shooting through someone's window, not identifying himself as a police officer, not going to the front door...I'm wondering how this guy was hired in the first place.

Flagme15 and Running Horse like this.
  11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

A video that has nothing to do with the OP. The guy is an asshole, I agree, but in a country this size you can cherry pick all the YouTube videos you, or anyone, wants to 'prove' their point.

12. unfocusedanakin

It's a cultural trend related to the OP's point. 100's of videos like that exist.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I believe it. What does it have to do with the most recent Texas shooting?

14. unfocusedanakin

It's a trend as I said.

Would this cop shoot someone too? Probably if they were not his people. If you focus too much on a small detail you miss the big picture. You solve Texas by addressing all cops who act that way.

15. Running Horse

Know what else is a trend these days? Jumpin' to conclusions to support a personal bias

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  16. unfocusedanakin

What bias would that be? There is data to support my claims on American police.

Flagme15 likes this.
  17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

You are beating around the bush. Was this latest Texas shooting racially motivated? Could he even tell what color his victim was as he shot through her window? I don't care one way or the other, the motherfucker should go to prison for murder.

You care too much about skin hue. It doesn't fucking matter...unless you're a racist I guess.

18. Running Horse

The bias that all cops must be behavin' in a like manner. Don't give a damn bout your data hoss. A generalization is a generalization and there's no evidence supportin' the generalization ya'll put on that particular cop in the OP

19. unfocusedanakin

That old song and dance? I'm racist since I see racial issues. OK go on thinking that and don't see the real issues.

All that " I don't see color" bull shit blinds you. It's something white people say when they don't want to explore the realities of the world. We do see color and it's why racism exists and why people make excuses when it occurs. Even if we prove it's not in this case it exists and is a symptom of a greater social trend.

I never said that was true.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Seeing patterns in police brutality does not make someone a racist, no offense but that's a really silly thing to say

unfocusedanakin likes this.