More bi male bottoms than tops?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by RawAndNatural, Jun 4, 2011.

1. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

It's been a long , long time since I had any male to male sexual contact. I think of myself as versatile because I like to suck cock but I also to have mine sucked. The last two guys I fooled around with both wanted to try anal. The first one never could get hard enough to penetrate me and I lost interest in trying to do him because I was more wanting to suck his cock. The second guy was more prepared and after a nice leisurely 69 he shot a small amount in my mouth which was very bitter (think he smoked) so I didn't want any more of his cock, but he wanted me to cum and ask me to use his ass. It took a while to get my cock in and I didn't last long after it popped through his tight hole but it felt good. I have yet to have a real cock in my ass, but I never say never.

2. jsb

jsb Member

I am a masculine bottom that loves to please my top. I feel femine when he is fucking me which is a turn on to me. I could almost wear a bra and stockings while getting fucked
    if he asked me to. I love sucking cock and getting my mouth filled with his sperm that i swallow with pleasure. I also like my body smooth. No hair on my legs, cock, balls

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You find the same split among equines

4. jsb

jsb Member

I guess more would rather take it up the ass than give it up the ass. I know I prefer the taking it up the ass.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  5. I prefer to bottom I had my first fuck when I was 13 and still love my ass fucked

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

I'm a bottom...I'm just submissive by nature I guess...even when I been with women I preferred them on top and riding me

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

So If That's Really The Case......Why Are You Posting In The "Bisexual Forum"...Mmmm...???...:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

redshoes likes this.
  8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Could Have Fooled Me...LOL...:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

9. srgreene

srgreene Members

Have to admit, I’ve never understood bottoms. While it might feel good at the time, one hard shafting up the rear channel and I can feel it the next day. And you guys can take a dozen, I’m told. I too consider it an exit, not an entrance. I suppose I’m a bit submissive too, but I’m built for it!

I love it likes this.
  10. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I like both but its a lot easier to be a top. Being a bottom takes a bit of preparation and if you are into spontaneous hookups its not possible sometimes to be a bottom. Plus if you are with someone who isnt gentle to start off with it can be really uncomfortable and kill the mood.

11. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, my husband is bisexual, and he loves it when I fuck him in the ass with a strap on. His orgasms are incredible intense from that.

Doesn't seem to bother him at all the next day. I assume he bottoms with men.

DaveTheBiGuy and snowmanb2 like this.
  12. sean15666

sean15666 Nuts and Bolts

i am a hung top and and a very tight bottom

bigredinmass likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My "bud" and I have only sucked each other off with my wife's participation some times. She's pegged us both while we're 69ing but he and I have never talked about fucking each other. My wife mentioned to me that she'd like to watch us do so but we're both pretty big and thick. I told her she'll have to ask him as I don't want him to think I'll not invite him back if he says no. His wife won't suck him anymore and I enjoy having a regular guy to suck with from time to time. I told my wife I'm willing to try and get his big 9" inside my ass.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. Curiousbi

Curiousbi Members

I agree generally. I see more bottoms on Grindr. Finding a good healthy top is a challenge. As a bisexual, I'm very dominant with women and very passive with men. Like polar opposites in behavior.

DaveTheBiGuy and bigredinmass like this.
  15. HotLiquid50

HotLiquid50 Members

Cleanliness is next to, oh well, it's just GOOD. My ass is smooth and as clean as a whistle. After a complete flush I also use a ribbed anal to to get out any remaining particles. Too bad toys are all I've ever had. I sucked the yummy cock of a 20yo college boy tonight. It was about 8" and looked like a baseball bat. It would be the perfect cock for my ass but Im not doing anal in a car... Such is the life... I settled on swallowing a thick creamy load. It started out sweet a liquidy and then came the flood. There is nothing quite like a big thick creamy load... Yummy. I hope he calls for a repeat.

DaveTheBiGuy and LowHangers like this.
  16. SETXBiCountryBoy

SETXBiCountryBoy Members

Definitely a bottom with men. I’ve tried to top and for me it just doesn’t work.

DaveTheBiGuy and bigredinmass like this.
  17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

All of my bisexual career I've liked sucking cocks. I also liked being a top. Then prostate cancer surgery took that away. Only bottomed once. He was tiny so I didn't get much from it. Hell, my doctor's finger was bigger and that never gave me a thrill. Tried bottoming one other time but he was too big and too fast. Now I wonder what I missed by not going ass up.

18. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I’m a devoted bottom. Started as a young teenager and still love it.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

For 25 years I only got together with other men for mutual oral. I truly enjoy sucking a mans cock and the power and control I have over him while his cock is in my mouth. Just recently (like 2 months ago) I agreed to allow our shared lover to penetrate my ass with his cock having only had dildos up there with the wife. My wife persuaded us and helped to guide his cock inside me as I slowly sat down on it to enjoy a 30-40 minutes ride. I really enjoyed it as my wife sucked his balls while he was inside me to then come around and suck my cock when he started fucking me harder and deeper.

20. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

If they're into taking another guy's cock in their ass, then they're definitely NOT straight