mood swings

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, Feb 15, 2009.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

99% of the world doesn't live an easy life.

Also, don't do anti-depressants. I can guarantee that they will only make things worse for you.

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

so says you. works great for me.

3. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

CONGRATULATIONS! you are a certifiable woman.

don't take their drugs, you don't need them. they will only make things worse in the long run. smoke weed and tell yourself this: i am doing just fine.

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

You're older, much more mature, and much more comfortable with yourself than Laety. I could see how the pills could work for you, but I just as easily could see a girl like Laety hiding from her problems within the pills instead of actually solving them. (or something a tad less oversimplified)

5. mamaKCita

that's a good point. they're not an easy way out. it takes a lot of time, energy, judgement and trying everything else you can to fix it. for me, it's primarily chemical. i've done enough of the other stuff to realize that about me.

6. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

and I can say if you dont have an imbalance, they do nothing at all for you. NOTHING.

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Yes.. I think maybe Pavel has a point! My therapist is recommending a low dosage of Zoloft. I told him that when I was put on a high dosage of that shit years ago I completely lost it and that I was afraid and very skeptical.. besides.. I do also feel it would be like running away from my issues instead of really working on them. That's my general opinion on meds, unless you're schizophrenic or something.

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Exactly! This could just be psychological and entirely not physical.. or totally hormonal.

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Penny I'd say , the way to be happy is exercise , nutrition and surrounding yourself with positive people in real life.Oh and meeting small targets every day.And not worrying about what you cant control.

Maybe u put yourself under much too much pressure with this America thing?
    Oh ... and in the past ... drugs...:)

10. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I do worry about things I can't control a lot. That's true. And I just feel intense emotions all the time. Like if I'm happy - I'm REALLY happy. If I'm upset - I'm fucking distressed as hell.

11. mamaKCita

you should be very very careful what you're putting in your body. bad meds aren't just relegated to the boring ones like lexapro. other things have a lasting effect and can mess with your head for years.

12. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcIpKL86Jk

13. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I'm guessing but I'd say u need to channel your passion and nervous energy into something positive.And does it really matter which stages are in Europe or America?

IMO , avoid the recreational drugs - stop trying to chase a feeling of elation that you simply wont find after u've been a regular drug user.

Why dont you try an Eastern approach to the medicine stuff?

14. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

15. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

ooooh.. I don't fucking know.. haha. I don't know what to do.

16. mamaKCita

yoga and meditation. works miracles.

17. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

I love my mood swings.

18. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I REALLY need to get back to mediation.. and yoga! Last time I tried to meditate I fell asleep though.. I just don't seem to be able to do it anymore.

19. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

GODDAMN, I HATE MY MOOD SWINGS AND I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKERS, God FUCKING daMMIT BITCH TOOK MY FUCKING SANDWICH AT WORKAAAAGGGHhGHHGhhhhhhhhhh --:!:.-!!

20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Penny.I lived with a girl some years back that had the same symptoms/behaviour as you're describing.She manifested most of her unreasonable behaviour through jealousy.She would just flip out over imaginary things that never happened.Ruined every scene we were in -shopping ,parties,"homelife",ect.Anyway,she was prescribed lithium carbonate which as I recall is a natural substance.About 24 hours after she started taking it,she changed inasmuch as she became a real pleasure to be around,was fun and not zombied whatsoever.A few months later she said "I don't want to take pills to be normal--I'm quitting them".Just about 24 hours later she reverted to what the head doc said initially was manic depression.Couldn't take HER "normal",so I left her.Maybe this helps--maybe it doesn't.----------I disagree with those who say there's no mental illness.Visit a mental fascility and see for yourselves.Take care-----