Monty Python

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Peace_is_Free, Jan 28, 2005.

1. InfiniteSleep

InfiniteSleep Member

Wooooooooo! Monty Python Rules I have seen all 4 of their films and now going through the Monty Python and the fling Series Volumes 1-3.

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Culture clash of a 1983 movie I saw again recently. Yellowbeard. Has anyone seen this? It stars Graham Chapman as the lead role and has an eclectic cast including John Cleese, Eric Idle, Peter Boyle, Cheech & Chong, Peter Cook, Marty Feldman, James Mason, Madaline Kahn, and David Bowie. It's a silly movie, but worth a look.

3. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Although this thread is very informative and has fair quantities of humour and creative suggestions, I fell obliged to kindly ask all forum members to avoid from mentioning, even in jest, or in passing, 'The Spanish Inquisition'. Oh shit! Now, I've done it. Shit! Shit! Shit!

4. goldmund

goldmund Member

No One Expects The Spanish Inquistion!!!

5. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i love monty python

6. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I love monty Python.. The Meaning of life is a great movie.... i love the part about teaching the kids sex and foreplay...

7. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Humphrey: So, just listen. Now, did I or did I not... do... vaginal... juices?
    Pupils: Mmm. Mmm. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
    Humphrey: Name two ways of getting them flowing, Watson.
    Watson: R - rubbing the clitoris, sir?
    Humphrey: What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
    Wymer: Suck the nipple, sir?
    Humphrey: Good. Good. Well done, Wymer.
    Pupil: Uh, stroking the thighs, sir.
    Humphrey: Yes. Yes, I suppose so. Hmm?
    Pupil: Oh, sir. Biting the neck.
    Humphrey: Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, uhh, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, Watson.
    Watson: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

ive seen them all The Holy Grail is the best.. i like the black knight secen and the french guy