Monogamous sex getting too extreme?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by crazytrain341, Apr 5, 2021.

1. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Anyone in a monogamous relationship finding that they're always looking for new sexy ideas to try to keep things fresh and exciting?

Monogamous couples like us don't have the benefit of multiple partners, group, cuck or swing. Last night, I was surprised that I actually forgot to put on my wife's ankle / wrist and thigh cuffs. I usually do that before things get super hot. Then I realized that the last few times she wore them, I didn't actually use them... (but I like to hear them rattle when she's getting pounded). I think bondage sex is getting old for us.

First world problem???

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Its a your world problem. We were monogamous for well over thirty years and found many scenarios in which to play. A lot of the time our sex was along the lines of making love. But when we just lusted after each other we did so with gusto in a plethora of different ways. All weekend sex. Outdoor sex. Sex in every room of the house. Sex with toys or other objects of delight. Didn't need the benefit of having multiple partners, group sex, cuckolding, or swinging. We were so infatuated with each others bodies and personalities there was no need. Use your imagination and toss those cuffs in the drawer for now. The next time it rains, take her outside and fuck her on the wet front lawn. Bend her over the kitchen counter and have your way. Draw her a bath, with rose petals, and bathe her body from head to toe. Give her a sensual massage. Get a couples massage and give yourselves happy endings. The scenarios are endless when it comes to monogamous sex.

3. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  4. We've been guilty of that. The niche becomes the norm which easily happens when you have a bondage themed love life

MasseurNaturel likes this.