mommy belly-help

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by skyjewelz, Jun 6, 2006.

1. skyjewelz

skyjewelz Member

Hi, i'm a new mommy. My little girl is 7 months and I can't seem to get rid of this belly naturally. I've been eating well but I exercice very little now because situps and walking just didn't seem to be doing anything.

Could anyone give me some exercice tips that would work around a mommy schedule? Fitmamma yoga sounds interesting, but I can't seen to find info anywhere.

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

situps won't get rid of the belly...

but i know a few mothers who bought a carriage that you can run with...just put the baby in and off you go running/jogging.

swimming helps...put your baby in a swim class and you both can get exercise. - i was put in the pool at 3 months old.

3. baloon

baloon Member

you can try something at home, hula-hoop or a jump rope are very time-saving from my own experience

4. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

The Wiggles. seriously. If you watch them with your kid, and if you do all their silly dances, you will lose weight and tone your body. :)

5. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

dont worry about losing the weight right away it tooke nine months for baby to develope and it will take none months or more to lose the baby weight. if you are breastfeeding that will help you burn calories too. for now enjoy your little one take him for walks if need be join a yoga class. As long as you keep eating right and doing some exercise you will make that belly disapear. My son is 15 months and i still have a couple extra pounds to lose but for mow i have excepted the fact that i am never going to get my 34 inch hips into a size 3 pants ever again instead i have a more curvatious body and am happy with that. so dont fret about the belly it will go in time. and also congrats on the little one