Mom naked in front of my friends

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Gam, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Gam

Gam Members

A friend I've known for a few years moved in with us for awhile and the other day I came home and caught him looking at naked pictures of my mom and then my mom came walking in and here I am standing in my mom's room with my friend with him holding pictures of my mom. I didn't want her to know he was snooping in her room so I said we found them when we were cleaning the house so of course she asked how and where we found them. She said "now that pats seen me naked then it doesn't matter if if I walk around the house naked" now she lays out in the back yard naked and walks around the house naked and it makes me uncomfortable any advice?

2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

My only advice would be to relax an chill out about it, if it isn't bothering your friend or your mother then don't let it bother you.

I was brought up in a nudist family and my friends would often see my mother nude when they came round. At first it bothered me because I wondered what they would think, but when they were fine about it then I just accepted it and didn't let it bother me either. As with anyone visiting, if they were uncomfortable with it then she would dress and cover up.

3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Don't worry about it and just be normal and relax. Nudity is no big deal. Let her enjoy the freedom and you should try it also.

The Shark and joker69 like this.
  4. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Enjoy the show?

bill697cu, Sambone, Happy Guy and 2 others like this.
  5. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Just allow her to be in peace in the back yard and make it to be no big deal. Not something to discuss really and not outside the home.

Sambone likes this.
  6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It's not a big deal in a family setting. Mom has decided the friend, being that he saw nude pictures of her, has become close enough to the situation she is now comfortable. Depending on the circumstances, Mom being nude, but not provocatively so, is acceptable behavior. We had a family we were friends with when we lived in another part of the country. They spent the summer out by the pool and instead of wearing out bathing suits they went nude. If visitors were present the family covered themselves out of respect. I was one who did join them occasionally by the pool nude. But that was after I let it be known my acceptance of it.

7. The Shark

The Shark Members

Just let your mom enjoy her freedom to go nude. I also recommend that you give it a try and join her. It can be something the two of you enjoy doing together. I always wanted to go nude with my mom when I was younger but nudism wasn't her thing. I only wish that I had the opportunity to go nude earlier than I did.

8. How does she look naked? I might need a place to stay. Just asking for a friend on the looks though.