moderator? admin?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Dec 29, 2004.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

does this forum even have any?

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

just click the [​IMG] on the post that you're having problems with, it'll send an email to a mod.

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

thats not the point of the question

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

no i dont beleave so...if there was there name would be listed at the bottom of the from page of the mj forum

5. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This forum does not have an 'assigned' moderator. You can refer forum issues to the User Support forum, or report bad posts with the REPORT POST button. This will send the report to all Super Moderators (forum wide moderators). If a forum has an assinged moderator only they get report post emails...and this forum is too busy for just one moderator to handle all of those, so are options are keep in this way, or get multiple moderators to check on it.. btw i probally wont see this thread again, but feel free to PM me.

6. Tainted

Tainted Member

I really like this forum, or I did, but i stopped posting awhile back ,and soon after I stopped reading. You can't let a ton of people who are using Marijuana (some of them still young and immature) post on an internet forum without moderation, It gets filled up with too much of the same useless bullshit. People getting caught, people asking the same questions. How much does weed cost in your area? Identify this strain please! Marijuana should be legalized, same questirons, just clutter. I nominate Stonerbill as mod.

7. El Gran Luchadore

El Gran Luchadore Member

this forum doesnt have enough regular uses to warrant the use of a moderator