mod reading of pm's; for the good of all of us

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ChiefCowpie, May 1, 2007.

1. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

with the explosion of mod or hippie culture in the 60's, it was recognized that it was the people's responsibility to "read" the pm's (prime ministers), presidents, leaders of the world on a deeper level and not go by simply the words they present to the public. being a responsible citizen was hip and so mod culture read or clarified what the actual postition of a nation's pm or president was on the level of the people... power to the people, power to the people right on!

one pm i am trying to get a read on its ehud olmert, the pm of israel. he's coming under great criticism by for his conduct of the war against hezbollah. personally i think, if one doesn't know how to conduct themselves in war, then they shouldn't be warring.

so which pm's or leaders of the world are you trying to get a read on?

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

uh...huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. i'm american. i don't know what a pm is.

3. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

This is one of the best posts I've ever read. Bravo!

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I hope Olmert is forced to quit... the political parties in Israel are much more established now, and even if Kadima wins, Olmert probably wouldn't be its pm candidate as it is... so that will be better.

Anyhow, I just hope to see Ale Yarok gain at least one Knesset seat. They can practically legalize marijuana with one seat.

5. ChiefCowpie

just another word for the elected leader such as in our country, we call it the president

in the u.k. forum which you spend lots of time call its elected leader a prime minister... they also call him a tony blair

6. ChiefCowpie

Ale Yarok is a femented beverage intoxication and nothing to do with smoking pot... lots of people make that mistake

7. ChiefCowpie

gacias

8. mynameiskc

WHOA!!! they never told me!! i thought he was the guy that ran their version of american idol!!

9. ChiefCowpie

he's leaving office in the next few months and so he'll be looking for a job...

10. mynameiskc

nice! he'll be good at that, right?