Moaning

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by autumnleaves, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Norcal

Norcal Member

I'll moan more during oral then intercourse but when I'm getting a bj I'll let her know when I'm getting close to finishing (incentive for her to start sucking harder).

2. SatanicSultana

SatanicSultana Guest

I agree that going over the top is counterintuitive and I can't stand it personally. At least if we women make some sort of noise it tells the guy they are doing the right thing in the right place. Men don't need to do it for that reason quite so much although it is nice for no other reason than to know what you are doing is appreciated. Sometimes I find it also helps me get to a place mentally where orgasm is possible. I find if I'm relaxed enough to have my partner hear me then I'm relaxed enough to come.
    My partner was initially very quiet but over the last year I've slowly helped him be able to let me know verbally it feels great. He likes hearing me so I kept telling him I would like the same from him and positively reinforcing him when he did. It's definitely made sex better for both of us.

3. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I have to agree that I love knowing how good my man is feeling.knowing that he's feeling such pleasure makes it so much better for me. Jus hearing him whisper how good it feels to be inside me makes me hot, and having him tell me he's about to cum really heightens my pleasure

4. Goand

Goand Guest

House share I hear she hears with do it all the more every night

5. Goand

Goand Guest

I woke up one morning and she was in her nighty getting a cup out my room bending over

6. Goand

Goand Guest

Eye contact says it all

7. Goand

Goand Guest

Moan whilst talking dirty, naught lol

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Also, that.

9. Goand

Goand Guest

Nice....

10. Goand

Goand Guest

Wow lol

11. Adamshilton

Adamshilton Member

A girl moaning is a real turn on for me, definitely. I feel self concious though if I start to moan or grunt. If the sounds are not happening sub-consciously then there is no way I am going to fake it.

There have been times when things have become really heated and then there have certainly been noises, moans, pants and oomf