mmmmmm

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by nesta, Jan 21, 2005.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

well, it'd been a couple months since my last [acid] trip, and so when i went to a new dealer's flat and he had some up for sale i figured why the fuck not? bought two hits for 7USD a hit, unreasonable i know but theres some ten dollar shit going around these days and he said this was pretty good stuff. man, he was right. most acid i've bought was about this pricey, even when i bought in bulk to sell some and trip for free, but nothing i've tried was as strong as this. i dropped at 5PM on the dot and was tripping balls before the hour was over. 5-6PM of course is simpsons time, and by the second show i saw the characters melting together and pixelating and whatnot...so i think....wowwee....this is nice! smoked some pot, etc. etc.

i'm really glad it's around right now...can't wait to be able to afford some more :p

i've mostly dosed relatively low scale in regards to mushrooms and acid, and i'm getting ready for some heavier, more meaningful trips. two hits of this was close to where i wanted to get, but i'm anxious to try three....

2. Evan

Evan Member

I'm glad you had a good time nesta! You say you are looking for mre meaningful trips eh? Try this, eat 5 grams dried of Psilocybe Cubensis in a completely dark silent room laying down comfortably. You can get any more meaningful and spiritual than that.

3. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I think nesta's probably gotten quite bored with that already. ;)

Exactly what kind of medium was it dropped on?

4. LostChord

LostChord Member

prices for me have been between $6 and $8

last year on Leary's death day I ate an 8th of boomers and 2 hits of acid and layed out in the woods all day...

needless to say..

i had one hell of a day

5. nesta

nesta Banned

it was simply plain white perforated blotter paper....almost identical to the acid i've gotten in the past except for the fact that in the past (regardless of who i bought from) it was always unperforated paper, and had to be cut by the dealer

though i have to disagree as to not being able to get more spiritual than eating an eighth and a half of mushrooms....good salvia extract has taken me places i couldn't even imagine coming from mushrooms or lsd. those successful experiences i've had with it are indescribable, which is just as well as it would seem to be almost a sacrilege to go into explicit discription of a salvia experience.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

and although i haven't had the chance to try it, i'd imagine from what i've read that DMT probably beats salvinorin a in the spirituality category

7. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

i wish there was some acid down here =(((((((.

we all got into dxm in the day, and it really hurt a few of us. how i'd enjoy just one beautiful acid trip =(.

cherish it man =). peace.

8. LostChord

LostChord Member

i've had some intense experiences on salvia... but nothing like what I've experienced on strong lsd doses with full ego loss death & rebirth.. salvia just gets you there a lot quicker and easier and brings you back a lot sooner

9. Evan

Evan Member

Look for some DMT extracts online, you can get a good product only costing you roughly $100, which is well well worth the meaningful experience. Or try an ayahausca brew. :D