Mmf 3some

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Bell369, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Bell369

Bell369 Members

Hello all let me start by saying this is my first post an am new here ....

I am bisexual an so is my soon to be husben .. Now I have never been with a bi man before him and to be honest I love it !!!but he wants to try a mmf 3 some which sound fun but I'm nervous we have been open with each other about things want don't want thing off limits such as anal for me. I have taken part in fmf 3somes I have been a unicorn for a few couples so Im Not entirely new to the life style .....if any one has take part in a bi mmf 3 some and has any advice words of wisdom I just ask you to be respectful when replying please and thank you

Asphalt-cowboy, Bigtruck1 and Kinzy like this.
  2. Jameson77

Jameson77 Members

Me and my wife are interested in a MMF threesome but not a bisexual one.

jmadre, Kerri and Alice in SC like this.
  3. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Let her control the situation and have fun.

joesquid likes this.
  4. Kinzy

Kinzy Members

I’ve been in at least a few threesomes with two guys and a woman. Usually, either the guys are open to mutual sexual contact or not. If they’re into mutual sexual contact, then it can be a range—and that is what you’ll want to work out ahead of time. For example, I’ve done a DP with another guy. There is some dick contact there incidentally, but we weren’t interested in anything beyond that. Our focus was on the woman we were with. Our dicks touching didn’t amount to more than guy banter laughs later. In another situation, I was with a married couple, and she wanted her guy to give me a blow job. Other times, some guys are full on with the other guy, and the woman likes to guide that. I guess there are infinite possibilities. You just have to work out what everyone is into.

Asphalt-cowboy and eury91 like this.
  5. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

So what's holding you back? Do you have a hubby/BF?

6. Jester.cage

Jester.cage Members

Well the best option is just for everyone to feel comfortable and free to say yes or no whatever the situation, however magnificent it can be there is the downside of sometimes it all goes wrong!

Best of luck either way though

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've experienced one 3some with a male/female couple and I enjoyed it very much. He and I were orally bi so there was a lot of sucking going on. I especially enjoyed sucking her juices off his cock as he was fucking her and he loved it when I would suck on his balls with his cock inside her vagina. We double penetrated her in several positions as she was a pretty wild fuck.

8. roccobkln

roccobkln Members

My wife is open to a MMF threesome, but only with a bisexual man so she can watch me having sex with another man.

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  9. ledzep75

ledzep75 Members

My first post here also, I have been in quite a few mmf threesomes and mostly with bi guys. I was with a couple once where the wife was really into seeing us guys do each other. I really enjoyed sucking her husband's cock with her, very enjoyable! I had a regular thing with another couple for a while where the husband was very bi but his wife wasn't really into that. We would suck each other's cocks but she didn't really want to watch. The hottest was when his wife and I would get in 69 and I would lick her clit while he fucked her from behind. It was so hot having such a close up of his cock pounding her pussy and of course it would occasionally slip out and end up in my mouth and all the while his wife was sucking my cock. It was so hot.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I too had a couple I played with in the very same way. I was between marriages and we played a lot together.

Asphalt-cowboy and ledzep75 like this.
  11. Winelight

Winelight Members

My wife and I have been in many mfms (and fmfs) agree with the above. We started with no contact between men and gradually came to full bi play all around and really enjoy it.

The focus is always on the lady's enjoyment and pleasure.

jmadre likes this.
  12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

If a 3Some involves 2 bisexual guys and a woman, then why should/does all the focus have to revolve around only the woman's enjoyment and pleasure?

Assuming the woman knows both guys are bisexual (and she should obviously know ahead of time)... wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of a MMF bisexual 3Some?
    I realize that in a MFM 3Some with a woman and 2 "straight" guys that both guys should be totally focusing totally on the woman's enjoyment and pleasure....
    But in a MMF bisexual 3Some... shouldn't everyone's enjoyment and pleasure be pretty much equal... especially with the woman knowing both guys are bisexual?

jmadre likes this.