mj is breryttezrz than

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by reef, May 8, 2004.

1. reef

reef Member

dammitz 8it i hatz being drunk

iu think mj is so much better

i dnt' see why so maybn peoele like to drink
    i think more peoplez would enjoy the dojo wy a more than drinking

it's irfriggen hilarisuuous how mj is illegal and alcholol isn't like alchol can do so much more damgage than smokin the dojjjjjjjjjjo

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeahhhhhhhhhh

you should be the poster child for the anti-drug campaign.

mothers, dont let your babies do drugs.

3. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

they need a druggie keyboard. each key would be 3in X 3in. haha

4. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I thinka MAJOR reason MJ is illegal is the alcohol industry. Right now they have a monoply on getting fucked up and they want to keep it that way. They don't want people to realize that MJ is both more fun and healthier.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

No, a friend of mine explained it to me. Eeven though its hard to understand if you think long and hard you'll get it. The US says they will protect us, even from ourselves. Marijuana itself isnt always bad but it does impare some judgement. Thats one reason i think its illegal. they made a law in 1924 i think to illegalize alchohol, but it was sold so much on the black market that they legalized it again. :)

6. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

marijuana is the best

peace

7. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I think today it is all about $ not about morals. Marijuana is sold so much on the black market, but they have yet to legalize it.

8. reef

reef Member

i think it's not legalized cause even though mj is sold via black market, it's the u.s. black market lolz.

anyways us money isn't leaving the us, so the govt who gives a crap, and they pretty much make up all the taxation money they could've gotten by legalizing by just busting people and making em pay fines'n such

i think mj would be legalzied if oh! canada legalized it
    a lot of people would infux into canada and buy their budz, thus fixing their health care problem lolz.

the us would be like wtf, allz our money be boneing out of the country, then they'd be like oh damn we gottz to legalize it too.

9. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

maybe it's because I've stopped smoking weed for a while but that made no fucking sence what so ever

10. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I've never drank to get drunk, and I don't want to anytime soon. Everyone says it's fun and all but then you puke everywhere..and don't remember what you did. That doesn't sound like my kind of fun..waking up while dry heaving all over your bed with puke all over your shirt..

I'd much rather blaze a bowl, put on some tunes, and chill in my room.

11. bertrose

bertrose Member

KOKO! I hear ya man. Why do people think its so much fun. I have never felt sick on weed. I felt happy and stuff. But alcohol sucks, i hate hangovers like its my job. I hate the drowiness u feel when u wake up in the morning after getting drunk. I hate not remembering shit about the night before. On alcohol its like ur almost unconscience...u act weird like u don't know whats going on and u do stupid stuff. On weed ur more conscience of whats happening and u don't do stupid things and u remember for the most part what happend. I also like it because it doesn't last long. Smoked, the longest i've been high was for about 2 hours. getting drunk it last like 6 or 7 hours or soomething like that, by the time the party is over ur still drunk and u can't drive home, on weed u can drive home after about 2 hours, its soooo much more convenient getting stoned...the only downside is that if u get caught when a party is busted, u get the shaft...which sucks major butthole.

peace

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

Not neccessarily. Drunk and shitfaced are two different things. Getting drunk is fun and I don't do anything too crazy or puke or anything, but getting shitfaced drunk is stupid and definitely not fun the next morning!

13. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Well I wouldn't know the difference so I would probably fuck it up and get shitfaced and puke everywhere [​IMG]

And bertrose I agree with everything you said..well put man [​IMG]

14. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

fuck man... ppl dont get much more intoxicated than that.

15. DontKillYourself

DontKillYourself Member

My brother Earl did..

16. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

hahaha holy shit, i remember this post.

let it sink back into the depths of the marijuana forum...