Mixing opium with weed..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Plenco, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Plenco

Plenco Member

I have read around a little and most seems to say that you should mix your opium with weed. I am growing my own poppies so when I lance them and then harvest the opium do I transfer the opium right when I scraoe it off the poppie? I thought that when opium dries it gets hard, how would I mix it when it get hard?

2. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

put in on a bowl of weed maybe - not rocket science really

3. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

mixing it with weed will fuck you up, but its a waste of the opium because direct flame ruins all the alkaloids in opium, just thought id let you know.

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

What for?! Opium is enough in its own.

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

You really ought to smoke each by itself. it does'nt get hard, but just kind of dense and sticky. Like clay sort of.
    What do you mean it ruins it. Have you ever smoked poppy before? Flame does'nt ruin anything. Are you talking about using coals?

6. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

yes i have smoked opium out of an opium pipe, and you heat up the metal beneath it to get that shit goin cause direct flame will ruin many of the alkaloids in opium.