Mixing opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone, codeine) & benzodiazepines (ativan, xanax)?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by patHAOomg, Sep 16, 2008.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Indeed. It's an unavoidable occurance when there's a lot of xanax around. lol

2. Pyrenish

Pyrenish Guest

okay so im a little new to pills, i have 3mg of lorazepam and 2 pills of hydro aswell as on eof oxy, not shure of the dossage, i snorted 3.5mg of lorazepam last night and felt totaly fine, just a little woozy so i want to get kinda fucked up, oh and i only weigh 140lb sujestions?

3. TopNotchStoner

What imprint is on the hydrocodone and oxy?

Either way, if it was me, I'd take 3mg of lorazepam, both of the hydrocodones, and the oxy.

1 person likes this.
  4. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

Dont snort the lorazepam its a waste!!! It has a 85% oral BA!!!

5. Jamn4991

Jamn4991 Guest

Try taking 15mg oxycodon, 20mg codeine, 2mg xanax, smoken a bowl, and drinken a beer....talk about a good night right there. Youll sleep great and have a great time, but youll wake up and not remember what happened at all. But youll feel great when you wake up with 2 un opened bottles of expensive french red wine right next to your bed :)

6. Jamn4991

Jamn4991 Guest

Who the fuck is retarded!!! You would agree with me that percocet and oxycodon are the same thing, and i agree with u. 120mg percocet?! Thats bs. Percocet is the name given to the combination pain killer of oxycodone and acetaminophen (tylenol). Amd percocets are only dosed at 2.5/325 5/325 7.5/650 and 10/650. If your taking oxycodone straight up, your taking Oxycontin. Which is extended release oxycodon foe around the clock pain relief.

At least this guu knows what hes talking about

Anymore questions?

7. TopNotchStoner

Won't remember what happened? hahaha If those small amounts make you black out, then you should stick to weed.

Or Roxycodone, which is instant-release oxycodone(without APAP) available in 5mg, 15mg, and 30mg.

8. Starr555

Starr555 Guest

Percs come in 10/325 and you can take up to 12 a day.

9. gatorfan9

gatorfan9 Guest

I took two tramadol and half of a soma to help with sleeping. Five minutes after, I had the worst panic attack I've ever had. Since that time, I have been having panic attacks every day. Is this a result of mixing the two medications, or did I psych myself out thinking it might not be good to mix them?

10. SeverineComplex

SeverineComplex Member

i can't imagine Soma bringing on a panic attack- isn't Soma pretty innocuous? I was on huge amounts of that for my broken rib months ago and it seemed prett chill and no real high whatsoever, but with tramadol, that's a love or hate drug, ppl tend to adore it or it does nothing for them, however I cant say I heard of panic attacks ever associated with them! but them who knows! Everyone's body chemistry is so profoundly diff- I'd deff call an emergency call in to your psychiatrist or prescribing dr and tell him immediately!

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Tramadol is a SNRI somewhat an energy/stimulant.

12. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

as a rule of thumb, when mixing opiates with benzos, start out with 1/2 of what you would normally dose of each. since your already starting at a low dose try your 20-30mg hydrocodone with 2mg ativan and see how it goes. if that works out well for you try increasing the dose of ONE or the other not both at the same time.

im in a similar situation where i have some opiates and benzos. rather than mixing them what i usually do is go on a binge with the opiates, then when i run out and start going into WD, then i will take the benzos. really takes the edge off.

you seem to know enough about what your doing to be safe just titrate your doses slowly till you find that sweet spot. oh also NEVER add alcohol to this combo. i lost one of my best friends to an OD of xanax, vicodin, and alcohol. its extremely hazardous so stear clear.

13. nicenurse

nicenurse Guest

My Husband, just died this week doing this!! Do not take medication to feel high, take it as prescribed only, unless you are trying to kill yourself.

14. opiateaffair4life

opiateaffair4life Guest

Hey
    My tolerence is reeeeediculous so I have to have the exact concoction. I suffer with chonic pain, I wear a 50mcg Fentanyl patch, I can take up to 90ml of Oxycodon immediate release and up to two 1ml xanax.I know I can Handel more but way? I don't feel the patches unless I cut a small peice and cheek it. I just like to feel a nice warm opiate buzz. But know this I limit myself with this patch on. I rather be pain free then dead. Peace

15. opiateaffair4life

opiateaffair4life Guest

I didn't see the post about losing a loved one, I'm truly sorry, even know the post was in 2012. I get it though. I have to use these meds. There's days I don't mess around, I just am happy to be pain free. And yes benzos, Immodium, ginger ale and chocolate are the most necessary needs for WD. I WD even know I wear a patch from my Oxycodons....that sucks because I didn't think I would. Anyway everyone be safe.

16. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

It all is about tolerance- -most of you would be astonished to know the cocktails of dope and benzo,s Ive ingested thru the yrs...
    Im getting old ,and have slowed almost to a stop- (almost)- -just be careful,,dont overdo it to see if you get get just a little bit higher-

It is a combo that should be respected. . .use caution and you,ll be OK

17. bigrapp12

bigrapp12 Members

Yes that dose would be safe. Make sure that you don't overdo it. When you mix benzos and opiates it really effects your breathing. So remember don't take to much. Enjoy

18. PROSSW

PROSSW Members

I can tell you I nodded off continually...even behind the wheel on Methadone ..and the withdrawals paste for 5 months - if you wanna talk about experiences or whatever my number 817-507-9941
    Have a good day
    Paul

19. PROSSW

PROSSW Members

20. PROSSW

PROSSW Members

I recommend sending me all of your prescriptions...next day air of course...and I will deal with this dilemma of yours
    Paul