mixed latinos

Discussion in 'Spanish' started by Gabrielle, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Member

My mother is from Nicarougra and my father is white. My boyfriend is Cuban/Japanese and my sister just got married to a Filipino guy. I feel that Latin mixes are the most beautiful. Is there anyother latin mixes?

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

My friend is half Mexican, half mix of European stuff. He looks like he is completely Irish.

3. seda-azul8

seda-azul8 Member

Si. Soy parte Argentine, y parte Mejicano.Soy como pozo,Italiano, y Irlandés .

Tal un ajeno combinar... Pero soy multa con aquel.

4. Jes

Jes Member

5. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

half chilean half italian...

6. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

There is a site called http://mixedfolks.com where people of al types of mixtures come and discuss stuff. Please come 'cause there aren't very many people of Spanish heritage there. (At least they aren't mentioning it.) P.S. Anyone is welcome to join and there are no trolls allowed so it's fun most of the time lol. ;)

7. Clover

Clover Member

My parents are both Uruguayans, but one of my gandfathers was Spanish, the other one was French and one of my grandmothers is Italian, so... yeah, I quite understand that mixing thing, hehe ;)

8. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

Well... we don't know who my father's father or grandfather is (both my grandmother and her mother never had their children's fathers in the picture) but I'm thinking I MUST have some Spanish blood in me- I'm so obsessed with Spain and Castellano and anything else covering the Latin American/ Iberian spectrum. I mean, my dad looks British or Irish, but there are totally blue eyed Spaniards. :\ I'll just pretend my missing heritage is Latin. :)

9. Clover

Clover Member

I have green eyes, and my father has very light green eyes (sometimes they look turquoise) and his father was Spanish. So yeah, you could have Spanish blood ;)

10. grotesco

grotesco Member

yo soy de una ciudad centrica de Mexico soy mitad chichimeca mitad criollo

11. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Usted apuesto sano sino usted no menciona si usted es un individuo o una muchacha. Sé que tengo gusto de guardar un secreto pero ése es demasiado lol.