Mit Researcher’S New Warning: At Today’S Rate, Half Of All U.s. Children Will Be Autistic By 2025

Discussion in 'The Autism Spectrum' started by YouFreeMe, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not for disregarding vaccines as a possible cause of Autism for some cases.

My cousins grandchild falls into the category of one of the ones who seems to have acquired Autism after vaccine.

She's dedicated the last 15 years of her life to understanding what happened to him.

I say - Disregard nothing.

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Yes, well the average age of onset for autism symptoms is around the average age most children get their vaccines. Yet autism will appear at this age whether or not the child is vaccinated. The chemical in vaccines that was originally thought to cause autism has been removed. Yet autism is still prevalent and on the rise. Why?

I've known quite a few parents who believe that vaccines caused their child's autism, too. They are outspoken advocates. One of them chose not to vaccinate her younger children after her oldest was diagnosed with ASD, one of whom went on to develop autism himself.

1 person likes this.
  3. Aerianne

What a shame!

Yes - Why???

We have to keep searching.

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Someone suggested to me that it could have something to do with plastic. We do use more plastic than ever before. And it has been proven to leach nasty estrogen-mimicking chemicals into water, so I think this theory also has some plausibility.

5. Aerianne

That it might.