Missouri?

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by hippiechick85, May 10, 2007.

1. monkeyeatbutt

monkeyeatbutt Member

Im in missouri close to springfield, im not a fan of missouri its kinda boring, but the more ppl i get to know the better it gets but its still borning and instead of being one person trying to figure out what to do its like 3 or 4 ppl sitting around trying to figure out what to do LOL

2. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

Lololololol your SO right!!!!!! I do that all the time.....get some ppl togrther and its like "ya dude lets go get soandso and whatshisface and I'll have twinkletoes and shithead and we will go do something!!!" Then there we all are "well what do you have in mind?" "Idk" "Anyone?" "No man I'm broke" "I sold my truck" "ya and I'm ridin on the wires of my tires". Its always the same. I need to hang with ppl my age lol this under age/no job/no vehicle is getting old as all hell. I'm not bitching as much anymore cause we have this new rule 'No More Thinking'. like yesterday (lol yes we get this bored) my bro and I walked the 9 miles to Ava. Idk maybe I'm going crazy.

3. squibbles

squibbles Member

scwagstock!!! Ill see you next spring jam if your attending!

4. dasgvinh

dasgvinh Guest

5. BladeOfGrass

BladeOfGrass Guest

We live in central Missouri. It is beautiful, and I love the change in seasons here. Originally from the Bay area, moved to NY, then Kansas, and been here in Missouri for 34 years. Now we live in an "intentional community" on 23 acres, mostly forest. Have 25 chickens, 8 goats, 8 rare hogs, and a wild cat, and big white dog named "Snowball".
    I read on this thread where others thought that Missouri was boring. Anywhere s boring if you live in yourself, and think only of you. Got to get involved with life all around you, it is everywhere and miraculous. You only have one trip, so it is up to you to enjoy the trip or not. Maybe boring is fun for some, but I prefer to be involved in my surroundings and enjoy every moment ....because this life don't come to us often or easy. :)

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

i couldn't stand enjoying every moment
    though folksies who do it are weirdly pleasant enough

7. Grid

Grid Member

8. capture_reality

capture_reality Guest

i bounce between ellingto bonne terre and imperial areas dont know anyone in the later 2 so if any a new friend is always a good thing

nicely put there blade of grass

9. KCMOHempMama

KCMOHempMama Member

checkin in again, im from KCMO ,im the tobacco manager of the legendary 7th Heaven on Troost. longest running record store in our area. ask for lala

10. knowthetruth

knowthetruth Guest

Im new on here but im from imperial. But I go to school at SEMO in cape girardeau.

11. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

My dad grew up in St.Louis and I lived there myself for a year or so, and I lived on a commune somehwere in southern Missouri as a small child, I was born in 1977, so they still had a few hippie communes their, dunno where it was, but I know people in Springfield area, and 5 or 6 girls/women in Gainesville,Missouri, thats methville though, although most of southern Missouri is as well as 1/2 the US, but they have some nice good green growing outdoors in the area, and it's always nice to visit them and enjoy some of their "gardening skills" !!

12. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Norwood mo I c I've some neighbors. I'm between mansfield & mtn grove

13. placou 1968

placou 1968 Member

dexter, mo

14. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Hey, anyone in St. Louis feel like stopping in at Centenary United Methodist church and look to see if "Old man River" is still hangin' in there? I miss that ole' Drunk sonofabitch, he was the coolest Homeless dude in St. Louis, on the streets since the 1950's out of choice. had to have been in his 90's and still sleepig in empty warehouses and New Life Evangellical when he was too drunk for the Peter & Paul's shelter. Maybe sign up and volunteer for helping in the kitchen if you're bored?

http://www.centenarystl.org/index2/

15. planb

planb Member

grew up in louisiana,mo. dump then worse now,glad i moved

16. wolf626

wolf626 Guest

Boring people are usually the bored ones

17. |SunDriedLily|

|SunDriedLily| Member

My husband descended from the Hayes family. 0.0

18. |SunDriedLily|

|SunDriedLily| Member

I grew up in Mansfield. =)

19. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

I'm in Southeast Missouri, welcome. Tad bit boring on it's best day..lol Thankfully I adore the outdoors and am an avid horse person. Now THAT is the way to spend an afternoon...lol

20. Jeremy777777

Jeremy777777 Members

I'm in springfield