Missouri?

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by hippiechick85, May 10, 2007.

1. bbluvsu

bbluvsu Member

im from missouri as well lol

2. emsterino

emsterino Member

where from?

3. Ryver

Ryver Member

I am in st.louis.

4. jolie

jolie Member

I'm from St. Louis. I'm lucky as hell to have a sibling living in Chicago so I can escape there every few months.

5. Old_pioneer10

Old_pioneer10 Member

Shit! i i got it worse than i thought. i live in Hannibal im sure u all know where that is....... nothing to do drama snitchs thats bout it

6. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I'm not far from St. Louis or Hannibal. Problem is, I have no transportation so I am rarely able to leave town. So if anyone ever wants to hang out they have to come to me, which rarely ever happens. I should have a new vehicle soon though. I don't know...

7. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

So if anyone wants to hang out, let me know. You can come here if you want to get away for a while, or you can wait for me to get a vehicle.

8. hxc_bby

hxc_bby Member

yeah if you meet the right people any place can be fun...

9. sargenthedgehog

sargenthedgehog Member

I live in Missouri but no where near you guys (*feels alone*) Raymore

10. BLuECaT00

BLuECaT00 Eileen Left

I use to live in Seneca just south of Joplin and I have family in Springfield so I go there a lot.

11. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

Ha!! I'm new here, but if you guys think you have got it lonely try Douglas county!! How depressing!!! I'v had the pleasure of this kind of life for about 4 years and would like something to happen!!!! Anything!!! Please!?!?!?!?!??!

---------------------------------
    'If you love something set it free, if it does not come back hunt it down and shoot it!'

12. Bre

Bre Member

there isn't a lot of things interesting in missouri, especially not where i'm from

13. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

Ya, I have allot of trouble finding something to do. I quit one of my milking jobs so now all my evenings are free except Sat and Sun, but now I don't know what to do with them! I had some new friends to hang with in the evening, but turns out they aren't very 'trust worthy'. I'm too far from any big enough city do just go do something...like go to the mall or see a movie. And I came from the biggest part of Cali....so this is driving me up the wall!!!!!!

------------------
    An old farmers advice,
    * You can't un-say a mean word.

14. Bre

Bre Member

what part of missouri are you from?

15. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

I live between Ava and Mansfeild. A very lonely 80 acers. But I have a horse and some goats to work with so.....whatever. And like 5 jobs!!!
    ----------
    An old farmers advice,
    * Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.

16. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

Cool beans, have you been to that Baker creek heirloom seed company before? I'm checkin' it out tomorrow.

S.I.F. - Your myspace isnt mostly green with alot of John Deer logo's is it? (I guess I do need to get out a bit more... lol )

I came down here to Houston in March, been a bit busy around the house so dont really get out beyond buyin' smokes & doin' a lil' shopping. (Anyone know a hemp-friendly company looking for an industrial maintenance tech in the area? :lol: doubtful I know. )

17. Sara-in-flames

Sara-in-flames Member

Yes I love Baker Creek!!! That place is the shit!!! I love to grow my own plants. So what do you do for fun...cause I have not come up with much and I have lived here for 5 years!!! Milking cows, breaking horses, training alpacas, working on tractors/trucks/4wheelers, and colage....damn I am desperate!!! I do love the horses and automotive though.

18. Mac

Mac Member

Come To Kansas City To Visit Its A Great Town Really! Message Me Before You Come< Ill Show Ya Around Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

19. FritzDaKat

FritzDaKat Member

Not a whole lot beyond diging a Garden out of all the freaking sandstone boulders, but I'm having fun with it. Still leaves me feeling like a hermit. Heck I'd be pretty entertained with the Horses, used to drive a Carrage in downtown Chicago some years ago, best job ever (aside from the low pay anyways). Oh ya', and the neverending string of Flea markets always offers a bit of entertainment. I guess nothing which could be considered as "Social Activity" just yet but there'll be plenty of time for that once my gardening is finshed I supose. Still haven't figured out where folks hang out around here, and no, I will not count the weekly "Tailgate party" in the Wal-Mart parking lot as an acceptable form of socializing,,, well not yet at least, guess we'll see how desperate I get. lol

20. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Scrap that, now I'm in St Louis. :D