Mississauga

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Chronic_Glass_Masta, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Thats why I'm glad I live in Stoney Creek, a couple years ago they added my city (or my old city now) to Hamilton and now stoney creek is just another section of Hamilton. That's why it's such a big city, they took all the small communites around it and added them in. It pisses me off.

Some parts of Hamilton are nice, it's the downtown area and the north end that are poor. The west end is beautiful, to bad that's were all the snobby rich people are.

2. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

Did that with us a few years ago too (towns moving to become our city)... Expanded our population

3. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

It just makes me mad because Stoney Creek was known as a more high class city and then they put us in Hamilton. Now all the other cities probably think were a smog infested shithole.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Same here....I dont live in Sudbury.....but a few years ago they assimilated all the surrounding towns and steal our taxes and dont give us shit back

5. thisisme5

Lol and its so true.... We dont even repair your roads and stuff yàll have to contract that separately

6. Chronic_Glass_Masta

Chronic_Glass_Masta I like turtles

haha i have relatives in a town outside of Sudbury called Stink Town(Esponola lol)

7. thisisme5

Esponola is goof... I took my driving test there and yea it does smell like shit there cuz of the paper mill or w/e