Missing: Marie Hanson age 53

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by SunLion, Jul 22, 2011.

1. luvione

luvione Member

"with very little substance."AND " While a cast of characters has been set in the story the most important information as to what actually happened to Marie may still be out there."

OK,,,,, when i made my original statement, I was afraid it would be no help. If I knew how to do the map in the first place, I would've,and she wouldve been found sooner, and lets not forget the BOBCAT in the area, with cubs. My description was not understandable to even my own people. The cops were to slow, at least members of Rainbow NEVER gave up. And I hope no one helped her to her final passing, but before folks KEEP being negative,,, it could have been an accident. AND it is not unusual for ANY missing persons case to have lot's of bad leads.
    At least she was found, and thats something in itself. She could have fallen. I am sorrier than her family and friends will ever know,,, cuz i was across the road where she was found, 200 ft. down. I didnt hear any thing,,,, unless some one did hurt her,,, I really wish the drama people would quit thinkin the worst. Pray for peace in your hearts, do not think for one minute that there are not investigations going on still, if some one hurt her it will come out. But what if she just fell,,,,,,,, why does it HAVE to be the worst case scenario. BLAME games do not help,,,,
    and again, my heart goes out to her family. And I am grateful for all family who tried and tried to help find her. As well as any media, ect.

PEACE!

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, Marie Hanson Missing says it will be 3 or 4 more weeks before they have the autopsy results. Even when they get the results of the autopsy it may not shed much light on exactly what happened to Marie.

In the case of my brother who went missing, and was found outdoors after a month, we learned very little. Head trauma and broken bones were ruled out, as was strangulation. They could tell us what substances were in his bloodstream but I'm not sure if that will be the case with Marie or not.

Keep her family in your thoughts. They may never have the details and may be left with unanswered questions for the rest of their lives.

3. sierracarrie

sierracarrie Guest

Luvione,
    My heart just broke when I read your " If only I knew how to map the place, she'd be found earlier'. Do NOT put that on yourself. The LE had info on your post early on............so please do not blame yourself. Thank you for posting what you did, when you did. Marie would not blame anyone; especially you. I can assure you we don't either. The Lord bless and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you dear one.
    Sierracarrie

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

This is very sad indeed :(

I am so sorry [​IMG]

5. luvione

luvione Member

Thanks Carrie,
    I am not beating myself up as much as I had been.After my original post here I wrote to Nancy personally and kept it private from the beginning. I wrote my statement, and I waited and waited,,, do ya know, I never spoke to one cop. I called and left messages maybe 3 times over a few month period,,, cuz I was told/asked to. I really dinna wanna, but a life was in the balance. We are all connected, and I am no different than any other, my heart is allot softer than I seem to come off. it was my neighborhood on the land. I spoke with her a few times.
    Thanks for your kind words. I am so sorry for your loss.
    peace, light & love,

6. Aerianne

7. Aerianne

This was shared on Marie Hanson Missing.

I found it to be so very touching. I wish them all peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4ne5HkFqo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4ne5HkFqo

8. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Grandkids.

If she is elderly, probably dead.

Edit: Look at the posts ahead of yours. The video was of her memoiral stone being placed. ~ Aerianne

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Very Moving Aerianne...:)

Cheers Glen.

10. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

11. luvione

luvione Member

Hello,
    I just wanted to share that on the 7th of July 2012 during Vision Council on the the land in Tenn. we called for a moment of silence for Marie and her Family. I will also add that Barry is the one who brought to my attention this was the day her family would be on the land of 2011's site to honor her memory.
    Thank you for posting the video Aerianne.

Peace, Love & Light,
    luvi

12. Aerianne

It's good that she was remembered in Tenn. this year :)

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

That was quite touching Aerianne,thanx for sharing it!!

Poor Marie :(

14. Aerianne

Hurricane Sandy Relief

From Marie Hanson Missing - Facebook

[​IMG]

15. Aerianne

:groupwave: Rainbow's big relief effort for Sandy victims!!!

This is an awesome video: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=8888175&pid=8888439

Shared from Marie Hanson Missing on facebook