Missing: Marie Hanson age 53

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by SunLion, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They are still looking for an identity and contact information for the man in the sketch. He is not a suspect, but he may have seen something that will point them in the direction of finding Marie.

[​IMG]

http://mariehansonmissing.com/

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Wow, that sucks...

Condolences, and bump.

3. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

hugs and prayers to Marie,her loved ones, and all those searching for her!
    peace
    Delfynasa

4. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Not part of the family- but this story hurts my heart 3000 miles away>over here at the NJ shore
    http://mariehansonmissing.com/
    with love&respect
    jjack

bumpppp

5. Aerianne

I'm just a concerned and sympathetic onlooker myself. She's a grandmother like me and close to my age. I've gone to gatherings (not Rainbow gatherings) and had such a good and uplifting time. I'm just sorry her experience has gone this way. I think about her so much and follow her story with great interest.

6. luvione

luvione Member

7. luvione

luvione Member

8. luvione

luvione Member

just a bump,

9. Aerianne

Fromhttp://mariehansonmissing.com/

Candlelight Vigil for Marie: September 27th

Marie’s 55th birthday is Tuesday September 27th. Family and Friends will be holding a candlight vigil at 7pm. Please join us if you are in the area at the north end of Regan Beach, Lakeview Avenue, South Lake Tahoe for a few minutes to help us keep the Hope alive and bring her home.

If you are unable to join us, please take a moment, light a candle and send a prayer up for her.

10. luvione

luvione Member

55 huh? I thought she was only 53,,, either way I wish we knew where she was or is,,,,, I feel for her kids and grand babe's.

Light Blessings on this situation,,,,
    peace

11. Aerianne

I copied this directly from the website so I assume she was 54 and today is her 55th Birthday.

12. Aerianne

bump because the observance is tonight.

13. luvione

luvione Member

14. luvione

luvione Member

If anyone is in the Portland area, or southern Wa. state, or anyone for that matter in the whole state's geez we had people come all the way from Idaho to gather. I know for a fact there are Montanan's already on site! Please folks pass this info on,,, there is only a handful of folks to help, we need more people to make a true grid. Please if you know anyone in the area, ask them to take a day and go up to help. Thank you family,

pray, meditate, send love, and truth energy to her family,,,
    luvi

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Am I to take it that the plan is a police line style search, and that it's presumed she's there, and not alive?

Not to come in and be an insensitive jackass.... Just wondering.

16. luvione

luvione Member

17. Aerianne

This past weekend, authorities, Hanson's friends and relatives searched one more time in the area where Hanson was last seen, in a remote forest near the Oregon state line. And this time they took cadaver dogs. Two of the three dogs focused in on a particular area.

"There's no way they would act that way or be on alert for any other purpose," said Enterline.

And she explained the dogs are only trained for finding human remains. And both dogs picked up a scent where Hanson was camping.

Full story: http://www.mynews4.com/news/local/s...G_JBaEWsfmA3dEKTcA.cspx#.To3IMwfTjNA.facebook

18. Aerianne

This just went up at Marie Hanson Missing:

"Late this afternoon the Skamania County Sheriff informed Marie's family that human remains and jewelry were found at the search site. Positive identification has not been made, however the remains were located near Marie's camp, and there are no other missing persons reported. Sheriff officers will remain at the site throughout the investigation.

Marie's family requests that you allow them their privacy for a couple of days. When positive identification is made, we will post the news.

Thank you friends for your loving support."

19. Aerianne

I really feel for Marie's family. My brother went missing one day while taking a walk on the neighborhood streets and his body was found a month later in the woods. We will never know what really happened to him. That's true anguish. Carrying all those questions for the rest of your life is tormenting.

20. Aerianne

From Marie Hanson Missing on Facebook:

"Marie's family has confirmed that the remains found yesterday at the site in Washington are Marie's.
    Services will be held this Saturday, October 15th at Sierra Community Church, Sierra Bvd in South Lake Tahoe at noon. More info to follow."