Missing: Marie Hanson age 53

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by SunLion, Jul 22, 2011.

1. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. FindMarieHanson

FindMarieHanson Guest

Thank you for allowing me to reply. I am part of Marie's family. We do not feel that she left the gathering on her own free will. She found her way back to camp 4 nights (eliminating the "she got confused and hitchhiked home" theory), she left all of her belongings in the tent including her purse, wallet, medicine & camping gear (I don't know any woman who would do this especially one with chronic back pain) and her husband of over 30 years, her daughter & family (including 2 grandkids that she adores) are worried sick back home.
    We are hoping for your help:
    -If you attended the gathering and saw Marie after 7/6 please contact us via the website.
    -If you attended the gathering and spoke to Marie at any time please contact us.
    -Please post our webite info on your FaceBook page, email our poster to your email contact list and help us keep Marie's story alive.
    Thank you for your help,
    Nancy E

3. luvione

luvione Member

hi,
    i've not sd. any thing, cuz i have nothing to say that is helpful. I am assuming this is the same woman who's camp mates were not a hundred ft. from my camp on the back parking rd. the man was thin and maybe has some african american blood? He was with a neighbor and his old lady,,, both sisters were missing when he spoke to me about it. Gathering was over, then one of the sisters showed up. I am not sure which one. I would appreciate knowing if this is his wife or neighbor. I have been praying,,,
    blessings,
    luvione

4. FindMarieHanson

FindMarieHanson Guest

5. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

6. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Local convenience stores, food pantries, soup kitchens. If some1 has her, she may not have been taken very far away. What is the name of the local town?

7. FindMarieHanson

FindMarieHanson Guest

The closest towns are Stevenson and Cougar WA. About 30 (?) miles from Vancouver WA and Portland OR. To the east: The Dalles and the tri-cities area.
    Nancy

8. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

There is an ongoing series of investigations all along that area. Dealing with truckstops. Since that group is quite active now. I,m sure they,d be more than helpful if this is related.& who knows it may be.

9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

So, where exactly is she from?

10. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

so I'm assuming that you've already posted on all of the rainbow related websites.

there's also some phone lines out there for rainbow groups, as well as to the regional rainbow pages

you may want to distribute flyers at regional gatherings near washington

you may also want to try to figure out what camp/camps that she and owl were associated with, if any

owl sounds like maybe a-camp

it doesn't sound like owl is this guy, but make for damn sure it's not
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=425323&f=64

11. newbie-one

an artists sketch of owl might help

you might also want to solicit pictures or video from folks at the gathering, if Marie, Owl, or anyone near them might be in the background

12. sierracarrie

sierracarrie Guest

Luvi,
    Marie Hanson has been my best friend for 15 years and as each day goes by my concerns increase. We are no closer today to finding my sweet friend than we were a few weeks ago. I am hoping you can get me some information regarding the type of" camp " she was at and the area/ terain. Were you by any of the cliffs in the area? A search party will be heading up that way hopefully with a dog. Please visit mariehansonmissing.com and you will be able to see pictures of her. If you can leave a contact email or phone number it may turn out to be extremely helpful. Thanks for your help and time.
    Carrie

13. FindMarieHanson

FindMarieHanson Guest

Carrie-call me please -Tawny has my number
    Nancy

14. FindMarieHanson

FindMarieHanson Guest

In answer to someone's question, Marie lives in South Lake Tahoe, CA. Thanks for keeping her story alive.
    Nancy

15. newbie-one

16. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure hope something turns up soon... this must be horrifying for her family and friends.

17. luvione

luvione Member

I was just out watering the various plants,tree's in the yard, thinkin about this,,, sent a request on high for conclusion to this scenario.
    :peace:!

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I just found this story and joined her facebook page to share as far and wide as I can. I'm posting here to bump the post up again.

19. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

20. newbie-one

have they forwarded copies of the poster to the regional gathering web pages?