Missing 14 Year Old Girl from Rocky Top

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by Aerianne, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

*** Georgia Aaliyah Byrge has been Found and is Safe! ***

This is my neighbor's daughter. Please share with anyone in the area of Rocky Top, TN.

Rocky Top Police Department
    59 mins ·

Please call 911 if you see this 14 year old child. She is reported missing and entered into NCIC. She may frequent the Fairgrounds area.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. Aerianne

3. Aerianne

4. Aerianne

[​IMG]

Samantha Ferguson is with Georgia Aaliyah Byrge.

5 hrs ·
    My heart is literally breaking. None of this makes any sense. This isn’t an emo girl who had mental issues and was troubled. This is a happy, smart, funny girl who doesn’t get into trouble. She has never ever given anyone a problem. It’s been close to 24 hours and only 1 people seen her. Lake city is a small town. If you sneeze while driving through it, you’ll miss the whole town. For her to have been down town, walking with a guy, and everyone putting her pictures on blast, the police should’ve found her by now. I can’t imagine what went through her head when making this decision. If the love she got from us wasn’t enough I just don’t know what is. She had double the amount most kids get. A dad, mom, and two bonus parents that love her almost as much as we do. Not to mention two separate bonus families that love her. Her brother and sisters fight like usual, but then again they love the hell out of her. It would be hard to not love Aaliyah. I just can’t grasp this. My heart is breaking not knowing if she’s safe, or if she’s cold & hungry, scared or even worse. God bring our girl home please. I pray my Mom is watching over her and wraps her angel wings around her til we find her. Someone knows something and is afraid to speak up. But I promise you I’d give my right arm if someone could tell us how to find our girl. Please pray she’s safe. Please pray she’s unharmed. Please pray she comes home soon.

[​IMG]

5. Aerianne

6. Aerianne

Jarrett Martin is who she left with, we think.

[​IMG]

7. Aerianne

Georgia Aaliyah Byrge has been Found and is Safe!