Minority Report

Discussion in 'Sci-Fi TV' started by skip, Aug 15, 2015.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I got to watch the first episode of Minority Report, a new scifi TV show based upon the short story by Philip K. Dick and the movie.

It seems like the TV show will have more time to delve into the origins of the "Pre-cogs", and has already shown in the first episode how the precogs were kidnapped by the government as children and forced to see into the future to avoid crimes.

The present day setting of the series takes place after the precogs were banned. They were banned because people were never sure that what the precogs saw would really come to pass. So people were being arrested and imprisoned for crimes they had never committed, but which the precogs "saw" them doing in the future.

There were a lot of special effects on view, similar to those in the movie.

I liked the movie, I love Philip K. Dick stories, so this series should be a winner!

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He is talking about the TV show

Which I didnt even know existed until now.

It only lasted for 1 season

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Phil Dick

sounds painful

i think i watched this last year..i dont remember it being good but i did enjoy the movie