Minor problem, but still a problem.

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by spirit of the night, Feb 20, 2008.

1. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

lol nah dw, its a nice change:p

Bocks, do you have any Maori blood? i know not everyone from New Zealand is, but just thought i would ask.

blessings
    xxx
    xx
    x

2. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

lol... but you were here first mollyboston! so that makes you NOT following my example, but being your own sweet/encouraging self. :)

and bocks, is new zealand really that cold in winter? :( i had thought it might be a nice place to live someday, but i hate the cold lol!

3. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I was?! Holy crap, I didn't even realize that. I always feel like everyone's been here longer than me. Cool!

4. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

hehe, according to our join dates you were here 1 month before me... but i was actually just talking about you were here first in this thread! :)

5. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

I hope I can remember all the questions now:

1. I dream about moving onto everywhere. Everywhere, to be specific. Realistically though? Latin America, or Europe, or Canada. That narrows it down a little. And I'd like to live in SF again one day before I'm old. And I'd really, really like to work on a cruise ship!

2. I don't actually have any Maori blood, to the best of my knowledge, but I am probably one of the world's only Kiwi-Dominican mixes. :D

3. It's a really long country, so the weather varies greatly, depending on where you live. If you live in Invercargill, it's cold as a witch's tit in the winter, whereas if you live in Whangarei (although I can't see why anyone would want to, to be honest) or the Bay of Islands, it's light-sweater-y in midwinter. Summer's quite nice though. :D

6. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I dream about moving everywhere too. We used to make lists of all the places we wanted to go, but we realized it's easier to make lists of everywhere we don't want to go instead. (Here's that list: Detroit.) A cruise ship, though? Really? Bleh.

I bet you'd be an awesome travel partner, too. Hey, here's a good plan! Let's meet up and travel the world together! I'll be in charge of booking tickets; you can be in charge of coming up with a million dollars for us.

7. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

That sounds like a good plan. But I vote we switch roles :p.

And I don't like GOING on cruises, but cruise ships mean this:

1. Food and accomodation covered. No expenses!
    2. Free travel.
    3. In some cases, tax-free income.
    4. Free travel.

Let's meet up and travel the world (minus Detroit) together though. :D

8. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I heard you get treated like crap if you work on cruise ships, is all. And the rooms are all tiny and the the people are weird and stuff. But the free travel is a good point.

No way, I called it first - the million dollars is on you, babe.

9. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

Fuck. I'd better get started then. And not on a cruise ship :p.

I've heard cruise ship staff have to work long hours, but I'd really like to work as a musician, so they get treated slightly less like crap (I hope), and they have fun, so it all cancels out anyway. ;)

10. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Ooh, what do you play? Musicians rock my world.

11. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

:D:D:D to your signature! I play bass. I also play piano, and I suck at guitar, but bass is my (musical) instrument of choice.

Do you play anything?

I love (and feel slightly guilty about) how we've converted this thread into a one-on-one internet-crush-lovefest! I'm inviting people to join in, because it's polite, and because one-on-one internet-crush-lovefests are making my day today :D.

12. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I play cello. *fluttering eyelashes*

Eek, I'm sorta drunk. I get insomnia and my boyfriend doesn't. I usually have a rule never to post anywhere when I'm drunk but...blah, whatever. You're 16ish hours ahead?! I had you as 6 hours behind. That's totally different. So it's, like...Saturday evening for you?

Sorry everyone, universal flirt thread GO

13. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

Yep, Saturday night. So you're speaking (typing) to the (cyber)voice of the future!

14. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

And cello is awesome! I knew someone who wanted to play cello, but gave up.

15. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Chick bass players are so hot! Mmmm, Kim Deal.

What we've learned from not visiting this thread for a couple of days is that all lesbians except you and all fake lesbians except me suck at flirting. Shame, lesbians! Shame!

16. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Hey chickadees, can I join in? We'll make it a threesome, or we could start a band. I sing :) The Top Noodle Boston Bocks Experiment sounds good to me. Maybe we need a musical lesbian forum

17. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Awesome! Band! Kate, the girl who just introduced herself under you in the Introductions thread...she plays too. What do you play?

18. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

WOOOO! We've even got a name! We can be the first noodle-and-otherwise-lesbian-forum-based-cyber-super-band!

And Boston, you'd think that they'd at least be able to copy from our many and varied examples of the art of flirting!

19. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I know, we're giving a master class on flirting here! People should be taking notes!

Practices are going to be tough, huh? I mean, seeing as how it's like a 30-hour flight.

20. Salivrah

Salivrah Member

Hi Girls

Oh i know so well what ya mean i have similar problem, okey there are lesbians in germany, but in discos or pubs i dont know what to talk about i dont really watch tv and dont listen to charts, so i dont know what to say

And even if, most people have a problem that i am handicaped and intrested in spirituality they say what funny stuff is this etc and i dont want to f...cking hide otherwise i could live in the destert straight away

so just wanted to say i feel similar and youre not alone

Greetings from a fellow Loneley ONe