Minneapolis Police Choke Handcuffed Man to Death

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 26, 2020.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Note: Trump retweeted that racist video to distract us from the Russian Bounty Scandal

2. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

It is unfathomable to me how someone that is not smarter than a 5th grader is now our Executive in Chief. At the protest in Charlottesville, VA I recall #45 praising the KKK and White Nationalists as having "some fine people. Really fine people." That being said, I don't think I will ever be surprised at what he and LEO all over the country does again.

Aside from the POTUS claiming not to be racist while he praises White Nationalists, we in the US have such poorly trained police. Combine a racist fool for president and police that have next to no training, we are looking at a recipe for disaster.

Every time I hear that "BUH BUH WHY is it Black Lives Matter? Why can't it be ALL lives matter?" :rolleyes: I think each time - Shut up, Karen. We've explained this hundreds of times. Quite being intentionally obtuse... smdh There simply must be a starting point when people stand up, and that is as succinct an answer as I can give you, Karen. .

I've truly begun to wonder what kind of people live here in the USA that they continue to support such a prejudiced, ignorant potentate?? How can a person refuse to acknowledge things that are said and done in the public eye? How can they not see what an immature idiot he is by his tweets?

scratcho, hotwater and Tyrsonswood like this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

4. hotwater

Crazy Trump supporters point guns at protesters peacefully marching in St Louis

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lynnbrown and Tyrsonswood like this.
  5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Would this be getting any attention if the officer were black and the woman white?
    Most of the videos of this just show the woman getting tazed, nothing else.

If you see the body cam video plus the cell phone video, the woman resists arrest, then attacks the officer.

6. newbie-one

If you look at longer video clips, you can see a protester holding a sign that says "WHITE TRASH" in big letters. There's also a woman holding a sign that says that Trump is bigot, who is shouting things like "Fuck you you fucking maggot" as the parade passes by. I think she also blocks one of the carts while shouting.

If saying "White Power" is racist, is saying "Black Power", also racist?

If saying "White Lives Matter", or even "All Lives Matter" racist, is saying "Black Lives Matter" also racist?

If it's acceptable, and even commendable for someone to hold a sign that says "WHITE TRASH" at a Trump rally, is it equally acceptable for someone to hold a sign that says "The N Word" at a BLM rally/protest/riot?

7. newbie-one

Is it possible that you've convinced yourself that you're right because you're in an information bubble, but that your argument isn't a strong as you think it is?

8. hotwater

The officer was fired because the police investigation concluded he had no legal right as an off-duty officer working security to pull her out of the vehicle.

In other words, she was well within her rights to resist.

If you or I pulled her out of the vehicle, we too would be charged accordingly with assault & battery

9. newbie-one

Source?

Why is he in uniform, wearing a body cam, and armed with a tazer if he wasn't on duty?
    So you're saying that when he told her that she was under arrest, he had no legal right to make arrests, even if they were justified?

10. hotwater

Well to be perfectly honest that WHITE TRASH sign pretty much describes the average trump supporter, or as Hillary Clinton more colorfully put it back in 2016
    The Deplorables

BTW If you want to carry a sign that reads the N-Word at a BLM Rally 10,000 protesters strong, go right ahead........lol..

Lynnbrown likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

12. hotwater

Of course he's going to wear his uniform working the night club.

As for source, I read the statement released by the PD that should be good enough. what;s important is he was fired and now charged
    and will hopefully spend the next 3-5 years bumming cigarettes off fellow inmates, and avoiding gang-rapes in the prison shower.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, really? The mayor gave up the names and addresses of people that wanted to defund the police

Lolz

"A couple pointed guns at protesters in St. Louis as a group marched toward the mayor’s home to demand her resignation after she publicized the names and addresses of some residents who supported defunding the police department"

Couple point guns at protesters passing St. Louis mansion

14. newbie-one

This is an argument for why one side, BLM, holds the power, not an argument about one being racist and the other not.

15. newbie-one

What is an 'off-duty detail' and how does it differ from being on-duty for the officer? - Quora
    So no, he had the authority to arrest her, and she assaulted him. All that the media typically shows is just her getting tazed.

16. hotwater

It’s clearly an upscale neighborhood so my response is simple: You can take the couple out of the trailer park,
    but you can't take the trailer park out of the couple.

17. hotwater

18. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Perhaps. But that was also behavior not becoming of an officer.

19. newbie-one

Source?

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Behaviour becoming an officer is to sit an wait to get bashed to death by a couple hundred violent protesters?

6-eyed shaman likes this.